[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

Thank you! I keep on thinking: If I had four weeks full time modding time... but that's dreaming.

Yea, I keep on thinking something similar - "If I had four weeks full time translating time..." But before completing that damned semminary project and before the counsel of it I guess I won't just have time for it :) (now I feel like Scrat from one video of Ice Age - No time for nuts, in my case "no time for translating". To hell with that damned school projects :) )

However - fingers crossed about Ajantis' progress :) May he goes into the game soon :)

edit: typos

Edited by Neferit

Thank you! Good luck for your projects. I enjoy my work, but it's these on and off times that I don't like - the recoding for Ajantis will be laying around half done, and when I try to get into it again it will take some time before I'll remember what I was actually doing.

Edited by jastey

Good to hear this is still going.

Only one choice for a Paladin in BGII, so like i said earlier in this thread, (and maybe not in these exact words) Bring it ON!!!!

as for altenrative portraits I like these two;

http--virtuelles-rollenspiel.de-Rumpelkammer-Jastey-AjantisMod-Portraits-Plasmocat_blonde.jpg

http--virtuelles-rollenspiel.de-Rumpelkammer-Jastey-AjantisMod-Portraits-Casul3L.jpg

but I'd rather he have his old BG one

Status of recoding: 100%

(engaged) romance is separated into teen and adult romance installs (the install itself isn't implemented yet, but the dialogues are written in the way it is necessary.)

There are about 13 night talks that trigger upon rest (and no, the overall romance does not depend on any of them.) Thinking about RE bugreports with several night talks triggering after another (from different men!), I hope I won't regret this.

Edited by jastey

So glad Ajantis is coming along. I took a look at the English progress thread and didn't read every post but got the idea. Sooo...there will be a NPC rival? Hmmm...interesting! I don't take kindly to rivals tho so whoever it is just may wind up on the end of my pc's sword. Or maybe not if the engagement is acknowledged in Chateau Irenicus? Regardless it will be wonderful to have my favourite paladin back. It sounds like it may be soon. ;)

There are about 13 night talks that trigger upon rest (and no, the overall romance does not depend on any of them.) Thinking about RE bugreports with several night talks triggering after another (from different men!), I hope I won't regret this.

Hey, RE fixed this in v2, remember? ;)

Good to see progress.

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

Ankhesenpaaten: I skipped the Ajantis-NPC romance for version 2, so you don't have to worry just yet. ;) But it's like berelinde said, for engaged path (which started in BG1 via BG1NPC project), the NPC romance won't be anyway.

Hey, RE fixed this in v2, remember?
Of course RE solved the problem as long as RE-men are concerned, but not for e.g. Anomen-Kelsey.. or yes?

Fyorl: I just spend an evening creating non-kitted paladin cres beside the already existing Cavalier ones, so don't come with effective suggestions now. ;)

Is it possible to have mod-NPCs in level1 NPC? I haven't looked at the mod closely enough to pretend I knew how it works.

Edited by jastey

@jastey: >_< Sorry, I hadn't noticed the thread until then. To answer your question, it does work with Mod NPCs (I got options for Xan on my install) as long as it's installed last (obviously) and someone (Nythrun) has added support for them. It does mean that someone can make Ajantis a Wild Mage if they felt like it though which may mess up the story somewhat. I doubt anyone would do that without knowing the consequences though.