Your Most Hated IWD2NPC

Domi

Your Most Hated IWD2NPC  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So far, Nord is my least favorite character. But, a large part of it has to do with what happens when Nord gets hit. If I could just shut him up. I think that if I didn't have to hear "Damned bloody blasted son of a poxy whore" or however it's phrased every few seconds, I really would like the character a lot more.

I'd have to agree but I also can't stand Peony anyone that bubbly gets on my nerves not mention her flirting with Rizdaer grr I sometimes just want to kick her all the way back to Luskan!

I voted for Diriel. Although I do not dislike him more than Salomeya or Peony (I dislike them equally), his name was the first name on the list. I dislike his personality. However, I must say that I liked his voice.

I equally dislike Salomeya, also because of her personality, but I find her interesting and sad in some ways.

I liked Peony's personality, but I disliked Peony's voice. I cannot quite place why, but it bothered me enough that she was one of the three who came to mind when I thought about who I disliked.

Edit: Left out a word.

Peony. I love her personality and bubbliness, but she's too fragile and the uber-flaky game engine causes some 'wonderful' havoc with her changed paperdoll (putting up with that the whole game through would cost me what's left of my sanity) and I loathe the bearded paperdoll all the short race casters received so I won't use that, either. Damn game.

Special mention goes to Jaemal's epilogues! Poor guy, I wanted a happy ending so much for him...

Archived