Icewind Dale II character voice-set

Guest eBorp

I was wondering can someone upload to give me the character sound set of the female monk.

Some sites have custom sounds and it's default so you can mod/use/add it, but none have the IWD II monk sounds.

as far as i know, it is the only asian-like sounds...

can someone help?

You should be able to play them using Near Infinity, just drop them in one of the game folders so you can find them. You'll also need ACM2WAV.exe if I recall right.

ok....

i got that Near Infinity thing

...i got that ACM2WAve exe.

now it says it cant find ACM2wav.exe if i click on any sound files -.-

walk me through this please....

Whoops, forgot that bit. You need to drop it in the same directory that Near Infinity is being run from. I think that should do it.

the thing can play game files sounds, so i have to dump all sounds into that file right?

the second problem is that it wont play the entire thing, it cuts off in 2 seconds or so

You should be able to just leave the files in any game directory, select them using Near Infinity and play them within the program. The Acm2Wav.exe is only needed by Near Infinity to convert the files. They should play all the way through if you just hit the play button and wait (at least that's how it's working on my machine). Is that how it's working?

You should be able to just leave the files in any game directory, select them using Near Infinity and play them within the program. The Acm2Wav.exe is only needed by Near Infinity to convert the files. They should play all the way through if you just hit the play button and wait (at least that's how it's working on my machine). Is that how it's working?

no, i does not play the complete file.

however, i did notice that (in the directory) i created a temporary .WAV (playable!) version of the .wav file, and therefore, if i drag it to another folder, it is saved and not deleted or overwritten.

i did so for every file and i have a playable version of every one now.

mission complete.

thanks

They are actually WAVCs, who would have guessed with the WAV extension. AT any rate, I sent the converted files if you still need them :p Cheers.

ah... !

thanks domi!

yea, i was a bit confused on why the extension was .wav but i could not play. It was a pure guess they were WAVC<--- first time i heard of these lol.

Archived