Photo

Tweaks Anthology v3 Released

33 replies to this topic

#31 Torgo

Torgo
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:52 PM

"Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking" installs with 103 parse warnings and "Increase Scroll Stacking" installs with 17. See http://ix.io/Cc1 and http://ix.io/Cc2, respectively.

I installed this right after 1PP. Could that be the problem?

Edited by Torgo, 12 November 2017 - 01:53 PM.

#32 CamDawg

CamDawg

Seven billion ton robot monster

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9239 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

What Tweaks tries to do in those two components is adjust every dialogue and script that takes the (now stackable) gems and scrolls, If it doesn't, some times you can get burned because someone who used to take one gem would now take an entire stack, e.g. the Twisted Rune door can eat a stack of Rogue Stones instead of just one. However, to accomplish that it has to go through and decompile-check-recompile a lot of files--what you're seeing there are a mess of minor syntax errors that were already present in the files checked. I've tried to narrow down the number of file checks, but it can still register an alarming amount of warnings, I know.

Is this game Fixpacked, by chance? The very first warning about Aerie is fixed by BG2 Fixpack, for example, and I suspect most of the others are as well.

I came here with a simple dream: a dream of killing all humans. And this is how it must end? Who's the real seven billion ton robot monster here? Not I. Not... I.

#33 Torgo

Torgo
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

Is this game Fixpacked, by chance? The very first warning about Aerie is fixed by BG2 Fixpack, for example, and I suspect most of the others are as well.

Nope. It's the standard GOG install plus 1PP and a few tweaks from the anthology. Can I still apply the fix pack or did I mess up the order?

On second thought, I might play without it this time. I'm just starting to wrap my head around some of the mechanics and don't want to go changing them.

Edited by Torgo, 12 November 2017 - 08:52 PM.

#34 CamDawg

CamDawg

Seven billion ton robot monster

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9239 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:55 PM

Yeah, you'd need to start over. If you do want to in the future, Fixpack should go first and Tweaks last.

I came here with a simple dream: a dream of killing all humans. And this is how it must end? Who's the real seven billion ton robot monster here? Not I. Not... I.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users