Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Another one down. Now starting on the post-serious relationship talks, currently the "I'm an elf, I'm gonna live for a thousand years and you're not" dialogue. :)

Ah, Aklon has a bit of Chevy Chase in him... :)

Oh wait, that would be, "I'm an elf and you're not."

Another one down. Now starting on the post-serious relationship talks, currently the "I'm an elf, I'm gonna live for a thousand years and you're not" dialogue. ;)

Ah, Aklon has a bit of Chevy Chase in him... :p

Oh wait, that would be, "I'm an elf and you're not."

Heheh, that's (almost literally) CHARNAME's line.... ;)

Glad to hear it's coming along.  :)  It sounds like it's going to be a great romance.  :)

I certainly hope so. :D

Snice you asked... I'm nearly finished the dialogue I'm working on now, just a couple of minor pathways to deal with, probably just a couple of hours work. However, real life has shoved it's nose into my buisness at the momemnt and I'll be pretty busy the next few days (I have a stack of papers a foot high to read). I'll get right back to work, after I'm finished with work. :suspect: The paying work. :)

Hehhe, thanks Khayman. And now that I've finished my work, I've also been able to finish that dialogue and make a start on the next one.

And I sure hope I manage to spell better than my previous post... :suspect:

A monk NPC, excellent! I've played the game twice as a monk, they are the best fighters IMO. With 2 monks in the party you can literally kick anybody's ass! Too bad the BG2 engine doesn't have any nice martial arts techniques - but maybe Jade Empire will satisfy my need for a little Kung-Fu fighting. :suspect:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Pekka.  :)

And another dialogue done. still 10 or so left, as well as late romance revisions of previous ones, but most of those will be short. Er.. I think.  ;)

You're welcome. ;)

You see, since I know absolutely nothing about programming, and writing and devoloping fantasy characters is really not my cup of tea, giving votes of confidence is the only way I can support you great people making these mods for all of us to enjoy.

So keep up the good work and I promise to you that I won't be running out of thank-yous for a long time! :D