To tail or not to tail

Inara with a tail...am I the only one who is reminded of Annah from PS:T?! I'm sure this is just a coincidence... :suspect:

By the way, if you need any engineering help with your security systems, I know how to plant a minefield. I think mines would be very effective in stopping voyeurs...and with AT mines you can even stop a golem! Add a little bit of barbed wire, and you have your own Unbreakable Fortress with +5 against Voyeurism. :)

Tail ... uhm.. yeah i'd really like a tail .. soo many fond memories from Planescape: Torment ;)

Well we'll see, but i really hope for a tail :p;) (on a side note, completely out of topic .... i'd REALLY love for a mod to put Fall-From_Grace in BG" :D lol, a succubus !!! and romanceble (she's not really interested :) )

You have to admit a fallen succubus would be the STRANGEST romance out till now :p even the idea of a vampire romance is not as weird :) And it really ticked me off that you could not romance her in PST, especially considering what she told you in the end (about her searching for you on the plane of Gehenna till she would find you)

Well we'll see, but i really hope for a tail (on a side note, completely out of topic .... i'd REALLY love for a mod to put Fall-From_Grace in BG"  lol, a succubus !!! and romanceble (she's not really interested  )

You have to admit a fallen succubus would be the STRANGEST romance out till now  even the idea of a vampire romance is not as weird

A succubus romance you say? How bout a half-succubus? Intrigued? Check out Fade at the Chosen of Mystra. As for the vampire romance....working that, not ready to unveil anything yet but working.

A tail on the avatar would be great but I have a vivid imagination so it's not a necessity. Just knowing it's there is enough. Don't know what it is about spots (freckers if you will) and tails but mmmmmm biggrin.gif. Course maybe I'm just as disturbed as I've been told hm.gif. Nah!

Tail ... uhm.. yeah i'd really like a tail .. soo many fond memories from Planescape: Torment ;)

Well we'll see, but i really hope for a tail ;) ;) (on a side note, completely out of topic .... i'd REALLY love for a mod to put Fall-From_Grace in BG" ;) lol, a succubus !!! and romanceble (she's not really interested ;) )

You have to admit  a fallen succubus would be the STRANGEST romance out till now :p even the idea of a vampire romance is not as weird ;) And it really ticked me off that you could not romance her in PST, especially considering what she told you in the end (about her searching for you on the plane of Gehenna till she would find you)

You sure can romance Grace in PST. I'm not going to tell you how to do it, though (take a look at my profile over at Sorcerer's to understand why).

I've thought about doing this, but somehow I don't think I'm going to.

Back to the topic - I think that using for sisters models of PST thieflings is a great idea. Annah for one and Sev-Tai (the girl just outside of Mortuary, near this black obelisk) for another. Although they might need some resizing...

If I'm correctly informed, PS: T avatars are not just a different size, they're also seen from a slightly different angle and the animations have a different number of frames. So yes, "too much work" pretty much sums it up.

Archived