- Hull's sword now has the proficiency "Long Sword" for BGII engine + B:EE
- BG:EE: Thalantyr's dialogue no longer crashes the game
- more German translations added
- (v1.2) Reading with Rinnie: fixed error in cutscene call
- (v1.2) The Mourning of Centeol: Poe now takes the diary when asked to make it into a poem
- (v1.2) Necromancer's Trouble: No longer prevents the Chapter increment and the movie etc. upon entering Nashkel for the first time
- (v1.2) (BGT) All that Left Was: Fixed Imoen's script variable for one of her interjections
- (v1.2) All that Left Was: inserted "Detect("npcname")" triggers for the NPC interjections
- (v1.2) Extention of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment): rearranged the reply options leading to the wound treatment a bit, also the rep check so the reply options is easier to find. Added journal entry, also tweaked dialogue a bit more, and Bjornin now reacts to the PC being half-orc.
- (v1.2) German part version added (thank you to Gerri for the first translated components)
- (v1.2) removing of utf-8 formatted tra-files: HANDLE_CHARSETS now handles the text formatting
- (v1.2) typo corrections
- (v1.2) update to WeiDU v237
- (v1.2) cre-file of priest Blaise provided with script name and dialogue file (no change of the tp2)
Edited by jastey, 02 January 2016 - 03:40 PM.