"I can't do THAT!"

Kania Blade

Suddenly thought about Bodhi's "deed". I can't even think of touching my meldo like that! Maybe... maybe make a new option? Something like (like Renfeld or Duke Eltan in technical sense?):

*Bodhi falls... You stand in terror looking at your Haer'Dalis, he.....(vamp). He looks back at you than suddenly speaks:*

- ......... (kill me!).....

*You 1) Strike him down. 2) Do nothing/scream/cry or anything.*

If №2, than

*He stands for a moment silently, than attacks you, but before you can even take your weapon to defend yourself, he suddenly drops his swords and faints. Bodhi is dead and no more gives him orders and strenght. But the vampirism spell (?) is still working.*

*You carefully take the body. He is still alive and you HAVE to find the way to rescue him. Quickly.*

Than everything is as usual.

And the description of the "thing" in the inventory like - "This is the body of your beloved, Haer'Dalis. He lies unconsious and his life leaves him. You need to find a way to save him from the vampirism quickly..."

If the romance has many options, one could be Kanias idea (like, a good Haer) but maybe if you till have, say, the CN haer he could be Bohdis willing vampy sex slave, for which he would have much scolding after you resurect him.

Just a thought

If the romance has many options, one could be Kanias idea (like, a good Haer) but maybe if you till have, say, the CN haer he could be Bohdis willing vampy sex slave, for which he would have  much scolding after you resurect him.

Just a thought

*Vomits* maybe ye be romacing Johnnie, not the Dancing Blade, <sensored>?! *still vomits* Dalis is no goody-goodies, and ye be going back to AG, am i right? Way to go, I was asking Master JPS!

2Kish

:) t*is o'ermich! The option I suggested is... new! Yep, not like in other romances! :borg:

Actually, WHY must we be cursed to live through THAT evevery new-play time? (I start angry shouting ANY time I hear his "Ah!" in any battle...) and anyways I'll be cracking all I can just not to do that. Methinks, not only me. Save us the trouble! :band: And this could be just... merciful and sweet and... It could even be an additional option one can install or not...

Ple-e-ease... I'll even give up smoking for tha-a-at! :D:bday:

I am all for different solutions for vampire abduction: that dragging a body to Amanuator's temple is tedious. I have a surprise prepared for Kivan's Bodhi sequence myself. But shhhh! Don't tell anyone :)

Loké, you are evil! Really. :) After I took the dictionnary and at last understood what you exactly mean, I bursted out such a laughter that my granny almost jumped! :D

Domi-i? :borg: Hmmm, no abuses I do not care at all about Kiv, but this solution of the vamp trouble... Could you tell me some more? In PM if you wish. If JPS would prefer to make everything like in Bioware romances, I swear I'll study coding myself and do everything to change this awful episode. MY Dalis will never be hurt, only kissed and made happy. Everything HE wants.

:) I'm just a player, but I would like Haer to behave like other Bioware NPC in this matter. But then again, I've never seen anything better than Bioware romances, and I do hold these in high esteem. :D

Hr, I'm personally not just a player, I'm mad like Xzar. Mad with Haer'Dalis The Dancing Blade...

Ew, but Bioware romances are, IMO, disGUSting!

And... yep, I'm stupid, but I wanted to ask *JPS!* and hoped that if somebody AGREES with me, he/she will post here. I did not really ask, who would NOT like this "new" option, DAMMIT!!!! :)

Hr, I'm personally not just a player, I'm mad like Xzar. Mad with Haer'Dalis The Dancing Blade...

Ew, but Bioware romances are, IMO, disGUSting!

And... yep, I'm stupid, but I wanted to ask *JPS!* and hoped that if somebody AGREES with me, he/she will post here. I did not really ask, who would NOT like this "new" option, DAMMIT!!!!  :)

Come, I agree with you that something different from BioWARE will be nice. I like the idea of stupefied/scared/shocked/paralyzed PC. I for one had PCs who would prefer to be killed by someone they love, rather than to kill him, even if he is undead. On another hand, to Haer'Dalis pityfully undead and being a poor wounded thing, I'd prefer Haer'Dalice who rode the conflict and chaos of this struggle to the bitter end and actually died before he reached PC.

Agree. Even this is better methinks, as I'm that kind of PC, who would choose to be killed by him.

And a new thought. Dalis is a Planeswalker, isn't he? He is not a NORMAL half-elf. And he's a Doomguard. Just WHY cannot he fight Bodhi? And avoid that vampirism at all. Or PRETEND that she controls him and at the last moment stab her. Only imagine: All the party members are, for example, stunned. Charname fights Bodhi, but she is stronger. Charname looses her weapon and the blasted vamp prepares for a last blow. Maybe says something nasty, as in their habbit. :D And suddenly her "toy" picks up the weapon and gives her a really GOOD blow with some phrase like - "Take that for harming Charname, wench!". And than he says you - "T'is yer love that cured me..." Mm-m-m-m! :)

Haer'Dalis is not a half-elf. He is a Tiefling. Tieflings can be *anything* but with a trace of fiendish blood. He looks elvish on his picture, but he is not the traditional 50% half-blood: in FR setting 75% of blood defines your race (ie a child of a half-elf and an elf will be born an elf, and a child of half-elf and a human will be born human)

I think that developping Haer'Dalis specific scene with Bodhi need take into account him being a Tiefling and a Doomgurad - their philosophy that the world will end and soon (and must be helped along), that everything should be destroyed, their insatiable need to assert themselves, their whicked blood. On top of it, Haer'Dalis is chaotic as well.

So you have a whole incredible range of what can happen, of how Haer'Dalis will react to vampirism and how he would destroy Bodhi (if you want him to destroy Bodhi). :)

Aye, he IS a tiefling, but I just quoted only his own words -

" I am a tiefling: I am a half-elf and while my father was of the fair folk, my mother was no human."

Word to word. :D

Oh, *I* want him to avoid vampirism and any death at all! *I* want him to destroy Bodhi with rage and glory! But what *JPS* wants? What HE will decide? :)

Archived