NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS EET core - resource importation

Hello,

I had a failed installation. I selected the "BWS recommended selection".

Here's the debug message:

Uninstalled 14891 files for [EET/EET.TP2] component 0.
ERROR: Out of memory
PLEASE email the file SETUP-EET.DEBUG to K4thos (swit)
Automatically Skipping [EET core - resource importation] because of error.
Using Language [English]
[.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 304680 string entries

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS EET core - resource importation

D:\Entertainment\BG2EE>

ERROR: [baldur.exe] -> [baldur.exe] Patching Failed (COPY) (Out of memory)
ERROR: Out of memory
Enhanced Edition Trilogy (Enhanced Edition Trilogy) was not installed due to errors.

Without this component the installation cannot be continued.

I've attached the zipped SETUP-EET.DEBUG

It's strange that I was able to install it on my old laptop; but the installation failed on my new desktop with the same settings and same BWS version.

Same ... doesn't mean here what you think it does. See the mods the game uses have computer generated randomization, as well as what ever updates the software gets from dozens of sources the BWS uses during it's process.

If you had wanted the same, you could have just copied the data files(aka game folder) from one computer to another, but you didn't.

Ouh, and by the way, is the D drive a harddrive ? Or some other media device, such as a USB connected... which will slow things down to a crawl and do horrible other things.

It's strange that I was able to install it on my old laptop; but the installation failed on my new desktop with the same settings and same BWS version.

Same ... doesn't mean here what you think it does. See the mods the game uses have computer generated randomization, as well as what ever updates the software gets from dozens of sources the BWS uses during it's process.

If you had wanted the same, you could have just copied the data files(aka game folder) from one computer to another, but you didn't.

Ouh, and by the way, is the D drive a harddrive ? Or some other media device, such as a USB connected... which will slow things down to a crawl and do horrible other things.

yes, the D drive is a hard drive

I did copy the game folder from my laptop to my desktop.

I just thought it would be much easier if I can solve this issue, otherwise it would be so painful if I want to try some other mods