Enhanced Edition Compatibility with L1NPCs

Avehn

Jarno, will that work for BG2EE as well?

It's the files that CrevsDaak uploaded, with just the .exe added into it... so:

Okay, I finally put together a working BG:EE version, and a fully functional BG2:EE version (except for Hexxat... Next version, I promise!). Nothing about SoD yet,

Should yeah.

Okay, I finally put together a working BG:EE version, and a fully functional BG2:EE version (except for Hexxat... Next version, I promise!). Nothing about SoD yet, and it shouldn't be running in EET (if it does great, if it doesn't, well, I already know it doesn't).

Hey there - first of all thanks for the update! i'm having lots of fun with it again in my most recent no-reload challenge.

It does have a few odd behaviours for me though, its nothing i can't solve with EEkeeper, but i wanted to share them with you. Maybe you know a workaround, maybe you know what i did wrong, or i just brought some new info to your attention.:

1) When choosing thief skills there's a few lines with abracabra instead of say find traps in there.

2) The mod gives ".cre:read out of bounds" errors on Safana, Eldoth, Faldorn and Minsc, resulting in not being able to edit them, and skips Tiax (and Rasaad) altogether.

Didnt have any problems with BG2EE btw, worked like a charm there, but i died somewhere, and encountered these when going for my next run.

Note that all i'm using on top of the most recent lvl1npcs from this thread is the Anthologies tweakpack v3 and the Item Randomiser v6.8

I could provide you with the weidu debug log if you'd like, but right now it doesnt really hold any useful info anymore. I could reproduce a clean one on a clean install if you like, just let me know.

I could reproduce a clean one on a clean install if you like, just let me know.

That would probably be useful for someone more enterprising than I, if you're still around or if someone else encounters something similar. I don't know why the revised/enhanced CRE math would be different from the originals, but who knows, could be some mundane detail like a decimal point in the wrong place.

Should have been specific - I am eagerly awaiting a fully complete SoD version as well :)

Surely someone has done this by now? I don't follow the newer forums (or hell, let's face it, even the elder ones like this), so someone throw me a bone here, eh?

If not, I'm willing to get back into it. Ehm, wait, I'm willing to crack my knuckles, flex my fingerbones, and cast the spell to pass the coding wisdom handed down from the holy Nythrun (and others) on to the next acolyte. Ehm, wait, I'm willing to sit back and observe someone who's already done this. This has happened, right?

Should have been specific - I am eagerly awaiting a fully complete SoD version as well :)

Surely someone has done this by now? I don't follow the newer forums (or hell, let's face it, even the elder ones like this), so someone throw me a bone here, eh?

No SoD version I don't think, it had come out yet when CrevsDaak made his last upload. That I reupped with weidu.exe attached.

But there's definitely no EET version...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola