Mod Compatibility List for EET

Hello,

I just want to ask if someone knows, which mods are Planned to be converted ?

I am looking especially for:

Secret of Bonehill >>>> reported to be worked on, but no news since a long time

Region of Terror >>>> test version exists (see BWS) but without the kit packs

RoT Kit Pack >>>> No, left out of conversion, use dedicated kit mods instead

TDD Kit Pack >>>> No, left out of conversion, use dedicated kit mods instead

Quallo Fix (or already included ?)

Adalons Blood (or already included ?) >>>> exists

Konolans Tweaks

Retaliator Kit

Dingos tweak Pack >>>> exists

Aurora >>>> worked on??? There is a mini excerpt (shops, gnomes) http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1173-deep-gnomes-on-the-sword-coast-eet/

DiffTweak

Yasraena NPC

Breagar (at he moment only in german)

will any of these probably available anytime ?

Thnx in advance.

Ahem one Question for SoD (Because it is needed for EET)

Will I lose all my Equip or will I get it back during the transition ? You keep it (or rather you find it in your quarters) - talking about BG1 to SoD transition. SoD to BG2, you loose it (like in BGT) but there is a mod or two that lets you find some of it in Irenicus dungeon.

And to Roxanne:

I really love your Mod;

As soon as I will get the SoD extenson, I surely will install it again...

Keep up the good work!

Greetings

Lundar

I marked some in the list above for which I have information.

Edited by Roxanne

Hello,

I just want to ask if someone knows, which mods are Planned to be converted ?

I am looking especially for:

[...]

Dingos tweak Pack

I volunteered to maintain D0Tweak, the current version is v23 and available from PPG.

However, I do not own any of the EE games, is there a problem with D0Tweak on those?

IIRC, there's an option within Tweaks Anthology that removes gender/race/reputation/alignment restrictions from the vanilla Bioware romances. I've never romanced Viconia (I don't recruit evil NPCs), so I'm not sure why you couldn't with a male elf. Does she not romance elves? If not, that Tweak option should fix it. As I understand it, that tweak does not change mod romances -- just the vanilla Bioware NPCs.

If you're just wanting to start a romance, there's always the SetGlobal option through the console. I'm going to have to defer to others on exactly what those commands are, as I'm a little fuzzy on it myself. I think there's one command to set the requirements to be met, and then there's another command to set the stage of the romance. You could also search for BG2 romance console commands, and I'm sure the internet will cough something up :)

Hi guys, anyone knows some mod that allows my male-elf to start romance with Viconia ? I really need that for roleplaying my character. Thnx for answers.

IIRC, there's an option within Tweaks Anthology that removes gender/race/reputation/alignment restrictions from the vanilla Bioware romances. I've never romanced Viconia (I don't recruit evil NPCs), so I'm not sure why you couldn't with a male elf. Does she not romance elves? If not, that Tweak option should fix it. As I understand it, that tweak does not change mod romances -- just the vanilla Bioware NPCs.

If you're just wanting to start a romance, there's always the SetGlobal option through the console. I'm going to have to defer to others on exactly what those commands are, as I'm a little fuzzy on it myself. I think there's one command to set the requirements to be met, and then there's another command to set the stage of the romance. You could also search for BG2 romance console commands, and I'm sure the internet will cough something up :)

C:SetGlobal("CheckViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",1) AND

C:SetGlobal("ViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",1)

unless you have the convenience cheat from tweaks, in which case all males should qualify.

Set those globals before you ever meet Viconia.

Edited by Roxanne

C:SetGlobal("CheckViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",1) AND

C:SetGlobal("ViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",1)

unless you have the convenience cheat from tweaks, in which case all males should qualify.

Set those globals before you ever meet Viconia.

They have to be set before you meet the NPC? Good to know.