[fixed] Divine Remix w/Universal Weapons Component

uaintjak

I'm playing with EasyTutu, and I've installed the Ashes of Embers Universal Weapons for Mods, and Universal Weapons for Tutu. It appears as though only the original 3 cleric kits (Talos, Lathander, Helm) are actually allowed to use any weapon. The additional cleric kits added by DR are still restricted to the normal blunt weapons.

Should I have installed Universal Weapons for SOA or TOB also? I didn't think I would need to, since EasyTutu installs in it's own directory, but then, as is becoming increasingly and glaringly obvious, I don't know shit about mods. Sigh.

Aha! DR includes checks for a certain file installed by AoE's sensible weapon restriction component, but IIRC this code was written before the BG1Tutu version of the component existed, and the problem is that the file DR checks for doesn't actually get installed by the BG1tutu version. Whoops!

You can easily fix this yourself by opening the file setup-divine_remix.tp2 in notepad or a similar program, and doing a find/replace for "j#swsoa.txt" (without the quotes); change it to "J#AoEV22.txt" (again without the quotes).

We'll be sure to have the next version of DR detects both the BG2 and Tutu versions of this component :p.

Aha! DR includes checks for a certain file installed by AoE's sensible weapon restriction component, but IIRC this code was written before the BG1Tutu version of the component existed, and the problem is that the file DR checks for doesn't actually get installed by the BG1tutu version.  Whoops!

You can easily fix this yourself by opening the file setup-divine_remix.tp2 in notepad or a similar program, and doing a find/replace for "j#swsoa.txt" (without the quotes); change it to "J#AoEV22.txt" (again without the quotes).

We'll be sure to have the next version of DR detects both the BG2 and Tutu versions of this component :p.

Thanks! You guys are the shizzle. Any word on the Viconia problem I seem to be having (her not getting her Nightcloak of Shar kit)?

Archived