Version 3 Buggies

theacefes

Glad to be of assistance :thumbsup:

Since I'm aparently into the pointing out business now, here's another one. When Nalia gets arrested by Isaea, Sarah's complaint line ("You cannot just take Nalia against her will") appears twice in a row.

That probably has to do with the reinstall. I've noticed that with other Mods as well. If you reinstall without uninstalling sometimes Interjections happen twice.

Thanks for the defense, but I think there may be an actual issue with the interjection coding that I missed on that one because Auren had some issues with the same thing. I'll check it out. :thumbsup:

There is a bug someone else is reporting regarding the quest with her uncle. Would either of you mind checking that out when/if you get to that point in the game?

Thanks.

Thanks for the defense, but I think there may be an actual issue with the interjection coding that I missed on that one because Auren had some issues with the same thing. I'll check it out. :thumbsup:

There is a bug someone else is reporting regarding the quest with her uncle. Would either of you mind checking that out when/if you get to that point in the game?

Thanks.

I should be able to play enough in the next few days to get to it, although I'm not sure when its suppossed to happen. What is suppossed to triger it? A certain lovetalk?

There is a timer that gets set after you first talk to Sarah's uncle. That is the only time it gets set. When people get this bug, usually there is a good chance they were messing around with the console and failing to include that in their bug report. However if someone else can duplicate this bug that would help even more.

Actually I'm beggining to think it may be the reinstall after all, since now I've run across doubled interjections at least three times...

Okay, this MIGHT have something to do with the reinstall (like the double interjections) or it might not, I don't know. But at the end of the game, I got 4 (yes, four!) times Sarah's epilogue, two of which were the staying mortal choice, and two of which were the becoming a god choice (which was mine, being a Paladin and all, someone has to keep Cyric in line). Also, Nalia's epilogue with Auren showed up 3 times... Oh, well... maybe my game just really IS weird.

Anyway, it was a great game. Both Sarah's and Auren's personalities fit perfectly with the party (along with Nalia, Minsc and Aerie... yeah, it was goody-two-shoesness parade), and they had pretty solid performances, very well balanced.

Unfortunally, I never got to see Sarah's TOB encounter :thumbsup:

At least it gets stuck for me... I tried the total noob approach and first tried commenting out the offending script from k#sarahb.d, and then completely deleting it, but much to my surprise, I still get the conversation! WT...? Do the script files need to be compiled or something? I just unzipped your hotfix to fix the 'mother' dialog bug and it worked, so I didn't think any other action was required. Weird.

Anyway, I have a good save game that should allow you to reproduce it if you need...

Thanks again. I've had to drop her from the party for now... Hope I can add her back soon.

Bill

OK, never mind. I am just too much of a noob to this mod stuff. I missed the part about 'drop these in the dialog folder AND THEN REINSTALL'. I re-ran the sarahtob setup and everything seems OK now.

BTW, that WEIDU tool is pretty freaking amazing.

Anyway, hope I didn't send you off on a wild goose chase... Sarah is back in the party and all is good. Great mod!

Bill

Archived