Tribute to Haer'Dalis

Kania Blade

Hey, I'm not a fan! To be a fan is shameful! T'is just the Doomguard, something makes me think that Dalis can possibly have their symbol tattooed as well. And his name is just a tribute. Well, I also remember what mr. Manson said about such things - "Anybody, who writes my name on his/her body, belongs to me." That's true with me and Dalis too. :)

Hey, I'm not a fan! To be a fan is shameful! T'is just the Doomguard, something makes me think that Dalis can possibly have their symbol tattooed as well. And his name is just a tribute. Well, I also remember what mr. Manson said about such things - "Anybody, who writes my name on his/her body, belongs to me." That's true with me and Dalis too.  :)

"Mr." Manson? Was that just respect for Charles Manson? And you belong to a computer game character?

I talk about Marilyn Manson, naturally. And, Neri, you can't even IMAGINE how tired I am of your trying to throw this word "character" in my face ANY time you "see" me here. :) What's wrong, mayhap I'm irritating or what? :p I belong to Dalis, my love, my tiefling-doomguard and I don't care a f**k for anybody's opinion about me, my lover and all that. What if I consider YOU a hallucination and will convince you in that all the time until you becomes crazy, ne? :)

Here, t'is the tribute to Xzar and Monty, my best friends. The Zhentarim:

7508752_Zhentarim.jpg

I talk about Marilyn Manson, naturally. And, Neri, you can't even IMAGINE how tired I am of your trying to throw this word "character" in my face ANY time you "see"  me here.  :)  What's wrong, mayhap I'm irritating or what?  :) I belong to Dalis, my love, my tiefling-doomguard and I don't care a f**k for anybody's opinion about me, my lover and all that. What if I consider YOU a hallucination and will convince you in that all the time until you becomes crazy, ne?  :p

First, I'm not throwing the word "character" in your face. That's simply what Haer'Dalis is, and it is therefore a fitting word to describe him, whether I'm talking to you or to anyone else on this board. I guess that definition bothers you, but I've never been big on avoiding reality because it bothers someone.

If you want to think I'm a hallucination, go ahead. You wouldn't convince me of it, and your opinion wouldn't make me crazy. I would find it... amusing.

What I don't find amusing is the idea that any human being "belongs" to anyone or anything.

First, I'm not throwing the word "character" in your face. That's simply what Haer'Dalis is, and it is therefore a fitting word to describe him, whether I'm talking to you or to anyone else on this board. I guess that definition bothers you, but I've never been big on avoiding reality because it bothers someone.

If you want to think I'm a hallucination, go ahead. You wouldn't convince me of it, and your opinion wouldn't make me crazy. I would find it... amusing.

What I don't find amusing is the idea that any human being "belongs" to anyone or anything.

You forget one really important thing: "what Haer'Dalis is" yeah, but FOR YOU only. And what hell I care what he is for somebody? And you ARE avoiding, or rather to say, negating the reality. My reality. We were simply discussing the tattoo here... Nope, not my opinion will make you crazy - my importunity will. And you, human, must belong to yourself, right, but I, insane noldor, find myself useless and unneeded if Dalis doesn't want to posess and command me. Like he is a player and I'm his favourite NPC :) .

Neferit

Why don't you understand me? ;) T'is simple: Dalis is my love and Xzar and Monty are my closest friends, so I just wanted to "immortalize in print" their names and always look at this marks and remember those, who are so dear for me. And I like the first one better too. :p No surprise, anything about Dalis MUST be perfect. :)

Hi, Kania!

Well, I think your tattoos are great and I really respect your love and devotion! I'm out of my country at the moment but found an opportunity to log on here and...wow! :) You really surprised me! Leave it to you to really go the extra mile for your sweetie! :)

Hope the itching is gone by now. And I really really hope JPS will come around soon with an update.

Neferit

Why don't you understand me?  ;) T'is simple: Dalis is my love and Xzar and Monty are my closest friends, so I just wanted to "immortalize in print" their names and always look at this marks and remember those, who are so dear for me. And I like the first one better too.  :p No surprise, anything about Dalis MUST be perfect.  :)

You know, I "love" Tsujatha (that's the main reason why I begun translate him ;) ) but I think I won't "immortalize him in print" . Why? Beacuse I don't like needles and the others things which are needed in make-a-tattoo :)

Hey, I'm not a fan! To be a fan is shameful! T'is just the Doomguard, something makes me think that Dalis can possibly have their symbol tattooed as well.

For the Doomguard visit this page, though I prefer more the Society fo Sensation (Could see Haer'Dalis walking around there as well for sure) or as Cagers say 'The Sensates'. *sigh* Planescape Setting :)

Dalis is my love and Xzar and Monty are my closest friends, so I just wanted to "immortalize in print" their names and always look at this marks and remember those, who are so dear for me.

What about Kido? He is also a funny chaotic person :p Just nagging you.

P.s. once send you a mail with files you said you were willing to translate. Did you start (you never answerd) or shall I send newer versions (they were some mistakes in them so to say :))?

2nd P.s. How the heck did you make your avatar. If BG2 can do that, oh man sweet!

P.s. sorry for getting a little off topic and off mod

Suilad, Minarvia, glaaaad to see ya! I hope you'll return home soon and write me a letter, I really miss ya, sis-in-Bhaal!

Neferit , you STILL don't understand me! You may be a HUMAN, who LIKES - NOT really LOVES - an NPC named Tsujatha and all that. Look, Dalis is NOT an NPC, and I'm NOT a human, I'm a noldor-elf, who loves Dalis more than life itself, that's where the difference is. So a tattoo for ME is a little "game" and all. "Love, look, what your Kanny've done! Like it?"

Angel, dear, Dalis is a Sinker Doomguard, I assure you. :) And I already know everything that was on that site you linked back to. I'm not that pitiful doomguard who doesn't know about her own Factol. :) What about Kido? I'll murder this jerk if I see him - 'cause he *tried* to insult my love. The only insane person, who is just adorable, is Xzar himself! And yeah, I feel myself f**cked up - I DO translate that guy, blast my tongue that promised to do it! ;) Still, you'll get the translation in some time, I'm in trouble now, so I've asked some friends to help with the translation. No matter, Kido will speak Russian soon. :p

My avatar? Of course BG2 doesn't allow to do such things, t'is a combination of my wishes and Photoshop, want something like that? In this, I'm eager to help. Viconia? Jahe? Whom do you wish to kiss? ;)

Archived