I'm installing Tweaks for the first time and reading the documentation at the same time. My game is BG2EE v2.3. I have some questions:
- Why is there an option to change Nalia's avatar from a mage to a thief? She swapped to mage early on, her thief part is almost irrelevant when you meet her.
- A number of components which are offered during installation seem to be irrelevant for BG2EE because they are already a part of the game:
- Force all dialogue to pause.
- Bonus merchants.
- Sensible Entrance Points: Radiant Heart Order.
- Some parts of the documentation are not understandable for non seasoned players. Any chance to get simpler descriptions?
- More Interjections.
- Shapeshifter Rebalancing
- ToB-Style NPCs
- Maximum HP Creatures: The description is unclear. The third option is "Non-Joinable NPCs only". Does this apply to creatures that are not NPCs, like trolls, dragons, etc.?
Edited by Alonso, 16 July 2016 - 05:44 PM.