v15: Material for inclusion

berelinde

Hey guys! Just wanted to drop of a few cross banters between Kitanna's Neh'taniel and my version of Shar-Teel and Xzar

w/Shar-Teel

/////// w/Shar-Teel
CHAIN IF ~Global("SharTeelNeh","LOCALS",0)
CombatCounter(0)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("SK#Neht")
See("SK#Neht")
CombatCounter(0)
!StateCheck("SK#Neht",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ NehtSharTeel_1
~They tell me that you were an elven paladin while you were still alive, wraith? Ha! Your rotting corpse still carries the stench of failure.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelNeh","LOCALS",1)~
== BSK#NEHT ~Without a physical body, I am uncertain how I possess a scent for you to judge that.~
== B7Xshar ~Do not get wise with me, you undead scum! Whether you have a body or not, you died in the battle with the demons because you were weak!~
== BSK#NEHT ~I doubt that you would have fared better in the face of hundreds of baatezu and tanar'ri and liches. In fact, from what I have seen of the warriors of this age, few of you would have the mindset or courage to become a Judicial Knight.~
== B7Xshar ~Who cares what a failed elven paladin has to say? Listen to my words well, wraith..~
=
~If you don't want my blade to send you back to the hells in which you
came from, you will keep your distance from me!~
== BSK#NEHT ~I shall do as you wish, but your threats are a waste of time. Destroying me will only prolong my quest to search for a way to correct what wrongs I might have done to deserve undeath, not end it.~
EXIT

CHAIN IF ~Global("SharTeelNeh","LOCALS",1)
CombatCounter(0)
InParty("SK#Neht")
See("SK#Neht")
CombatCounter(0)
!StateCheck("SK#Neht",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~BSK#NEHT~
NehtSharTeel_2
~During my service of Amaunator, Keeper of the Eternal Sun, I remember learning of the dangers of following the path of the Mistress of the Night.~
=
~The shadow inside every Nightbringer is a deep abyss that ends in undeath. The only escape is to search for the guiding light of The
Yellow God.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelNeh","LOCALS",2)~
== B7Xshar ~Save you words, wraith? Did your feeble god protect you from death?~
== BSK#NEHT ~I doubt even his blessing could have saved me in amiss that ocean of darkness that existed in those times. After the fall of Netheril, the people neglected the sun god and so the temples dedicated to him slowly lost their influence and power.~
=
~Our Lord had less and less effect on Toril though the sun god still tried to help his worshipers as much as possible, which drained him even more because of this increasing loss of influence.~
== B7Xshar ~Pathetic.. Staying loyal to a dying god is the epitome of weakness, though I would have expected no less from a *snicker* elven paladin.~
== BSK#NEHT ~We shall see how brave you are, amazon, when the shadow that grows inside your soul comes forth to claim you.~
EXIT

w/Xzar

////////////////////////////////// w/Xzar

CHAIN IF ~Global("XzarNeh","LOCALS",0)
CombatCounter(0)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")
InParty("SK#Neht")
See("SK#Neht")
CombatCounter(0)
!StateCheck("SK#Neht",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ NehtXzar_1
~Sir Neh'taniel.. You are something that you do not find in every
adventuring party.~ DO ~SetGlobal("XzarNeh","LOCALS",1)~
== BSK#NEHT ~I am certain that nothing good will come from your admiration, Zhentarim.~
== 7XXZARB ~Now.. that if being awful judgemental, considering you being an undead fiend and all.~
=
~I thought someone like you would be more understanding, but no, you are just like the rest. No matter.. I did have an opportunity that I was going to share with you that could have enriched both our lives, but now, forget it.~
== BSK#NEHT ~What good would earthly riches bring to a wraith that is desperately trying to atone the wrongs of his past?~
== 7XXZARB ~I am disappointed with your narrow grasp of the situation. The meaning of the word 'enriched' is not limited to matters of gold
coins.~
EXIT

CHAIN IF ~Global("XzarNeh","LOCALS",1)
CombatCounter(0)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")
InParty("SK#Neht")
See("SK#Neht")
CombatCounter(0)
!StateCheck("SK#Neht",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ NehtXzar_2
~Have you given any more thought to my offer, Sir Neh'taniel?~ DO
~SetGlobal("XzarNeh","LOCALS",2)~
== BSK#NEHT ~Putting a piece of my essence into a doll for you to hold onto is a decision only a halfwit would make.~
== 7XXZARB ~You are not looking at the big picture. Do you want to be banished to the depths of the abyss the next time you face defeat in battle?~
=
~Would it not be a time saver for you to keep a part of yourself here for safe-keeping just in caes you have a rainy day?~
== BSK#NEHT ~Do not think me a fool, wizard. Long dead have I been, and I am not ignorant when it comes to the ways of necromancy.~
=
~In truth, my situation may make me more knowledgeable on the subject than you are.~
== 7XXZARB ~Some people just can't see a good opportunity when they see one.~
EXIT

Here are a few more dialogs between Shar-Teel and Kitanya

//////// w/Shar-Teel
CHAIN
  IF ~InParty("R#Kitanya")
!StateCheck("R#Kitanya",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",0)~ THEN ~R#KITYB~ SharTeelKitanya1
~Shar-Teel, does it not frighten you to have the essence of Shar running through your veins?~ DO ~SetGlobal("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",1)~
== B7Xshar ~What do I have to fear, Kitanya? The Mistress of the Night has blessed me with the powers of a Nightbringer.~
== R#KITYB ~The spirit that now resides within you, will one day consume your soul and use your body as a puppet. Does this not trouble you?~
== B7Xshar ~Most people already live their lives as if they were golems that the gods created. The Goddess Shar made it possible for me to realize this and change my destiny.~
== R#KITYB ~It would not be the destiny that I would have chosen.~
EXIT
CHAIN
  IF ~InParty("R#Kitanya")
CombatCounter(0)
Global("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",1)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelKitanya2
~They tell me that you are an Inquisitor, a paladin dedicated to destroying wielders of evil magic. Is this true?~ DO
~SetGlobal("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",2)~
== R#KITYB ~I seek to protect the innocent against evil mages.~
== B7Xshar ~Protecting the innocent.. Ha! That's weak!~
=
~You possess more fighting skills than most of the sorry excuse for adventurers that <CHARNAME> finds forces us to bring along. It's a shame that you are wasting it for such a foolish cause.~ [shart2]
== R#KITYB ~We are similar spirits in some ways, you and I, Shar-Teel. We are both female warriors that have a disdain for magic.~
=
~And yet in some aspects our paths diverge greatly. Despite our conflicting views certain matters though, I have learned to understand and respect the beliefs of others.~
== B7Xshar ~Let us not waste time on words when there are still mages to be killed.~
EXIT
CHAIN
  IF ~InParty("R#Kitanya")
CombatCounter(0)
Global("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",2)~ THEN ~R#KITYB~ SharTeelKitanya3
~Your prowess in battle is most impressive, Shar-Teel, but what happens when you face someone that can best you?~ DO ~SetGlobal("KitanyaShar","LOCALS",3)~
== B7Xshar ~A Nightbringer of Shar is always willing to face death and I have yet to meet the challenger that can defeat me.~ [shartg]
== R#KITYB ~Arrogance can be the quickest route to an early grave.~
== B7Xshar ~It isn't arrogance to say you are the best when you really are.~ [shartx]
== R#KITYB ~Let's just get going, shall we? We are lagging behind the others.~
EXIT

Rastor and Kitanna should be along shortly to give their seal of approval.

Dropping off banters between Adrian and Angelo, Faren, Gavin, Kivan, Coran, Tiax, Xan, Ninde, Xzar & Monty, and Xulaye. Everything's fully scripted, tp2 entries included. I've already made sure that everything installs properly, and I did give it to my beta testers to play with, so at least some of it has been fully tested... Faren, Gavin, and Angelo SOA, at the very least, I think. I've also fully tested the Xzar and Monty one myself, though, since it's a bit complicated. And violent.

As for confirmations... I'm PMing Kulyok, Sister Vigilante, and Smiling Imp now. K'aeloree can confirm for Miss Sakaki and Feuille about Faren. I haven't been able to get a hold of Domi, unfortunately, though she does explicitly have an open crossmod policy, so I suppose that counts.

Contents:

SOA:

3 banters between Adrian and Angelo

4 banters and 1 romance conflict dialogue between Adrian and Faren

4 banters between Adrian and Gavin

4 banters between Adrian and Kivan of Shilmista

3 banters between Adrian and Kulyok's Coran

1 banter between Adrian and Kulyok's Tiax

5 banters between Adrian and Kulyok's Xan

4 banters between Adrian and Ninde

1 conflict dialogue between Adrian and Smiling Imp's Xzar & Montaron

2 banters between Adrian and Xulaye

TOB:

2 banters between Adrian and Angelo

1 banter between Adrian and Kivan of Shilmista (and 1 with Deheriana)

1 banter between Adrian and Kulyok's Coran

1 banter between Adrian and Kulyok's Xan

[download moved below]

Dropping off banters between Adrian and Angelo, Faren, Gavin, Kivan, Coran, Tiax, Xan, Ninde, Xzar & Monty, and Xulaye. Everything's fully scripted, tp2 entries included. I've already made sure that everything installs properly, and I did give it to my beta testers to play with, so at least some of it has been fully tested... Faren, Gavin, and Angelo SOA, at the very least, I think. I've also fully tested the Xzar and Monty one myself, though, since it's a bit complicated. And violent.

As for confirmations... I'm PMing Kulyok, Sister Vigilante, and Smiling Imp now. K'aeloree can confirm for Miss Sakaki and Feuille about Faren. I haven't been able to get a hold of Domi, unfortunately, though she does explicitly have an open crossmod policy, so I suppose that counts.

Confirmed! Looking forward to seeing Adrian in action.

Here are a few more dialogs that I worked on between Kiara & Ziaya and some BG1 NPCs.

/////////////// w/ Shar-Teel

CHAIN IF ~Global("SharTeelKZ","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("Kiara")!StateCheck("Kiara",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("Zaiya")!StateCheck("Zaiya",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelKZ_01
~You two had better wisen up. I won't have you getting yourselves killed and givng the rest of us female adventurers a bad name.~ [shart0]
== BKIARA ~You needn't worry about us, Shar-Teel. When I was training with Balthazar in the monastery, I learned to crush men with my bare hands.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelKZ","GLOBAL",1)~
== B7Xshar ~Now that is a skill I can admire. What about you, mageling? What can you offer?~
== BZAIYA ~I have studied the effects of Wild Magic for years and have learned to bend it to my will.~
== B7Xshar ~That may be, but I still have a feeling that traveling with you two is going to be more trouble than it is worth.~
EXIT

CHAIN IF ~Global("SharTeelKiara","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelKiara_01
~You could be an able warrior, Kiara, if you were not held back by your rabid promiscuity. What happened to you that made you become such a harlot?~ DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelKiara","GLOBAL",1)~
== BKIARA ~Perhaps you will better understand the reason for me being the person that I am if I tell you my story.~
=
~I was born in the Kara-Turian land of Koryo, very far to the east of Faerûn. My parents were humble peasants, living peacefully until the day...the day they were slaughtered in cold blood.~
== B7Xshar ~My mother was killed when I was young too, but you don't see me jumping in every man's lap that I see.~
== BKIARA ~Let me finish..~
=
~My father was savagely murdered and my mother raped right before my eyes as I hid in a haystack. I was still lying in my hiding placewhen I saw a tall hooded figure approaching our ravaged farm from the horizon.~
=
~He was so quiet and calm. He looked at my dead parents and in acceptance at his lack of powers, prepared to leave. That was when he spotted me under the straw. He took me to the local monastery of Won Kwang and that is where I became a monk. I was the only female there at the time.~
== B7Xshar ~I can see where this is going.~
== BKIARA ~As I grew into womanhood, I met my first love there, Osan.~
== B7Xshar ~Men are such a waste of time!~ [shartd]
== BKIARA ~After some courting, we decided to cosumate our union in an act of passionate love, but as fate would have it, the head of the monastery had late guests that night of which we were unaware and we were caught in the act.~
=
~Naked like worms, there was no way we could justify our presence in this cell. The head of our monastery called for the guards and had us dragged out to the main courtyard, still half naked. He then ordered all monks to come and witness our punishment. I had never felt so humiliated in my life.~
== B7Xshar ~So you lived a life deprived of sex and the minute you have a chance to change that you suddenly become a concubine? What became of this, Osan, anyways?~
== BKIARA ~He died from the wounds they inflicted upon him as punishement.~
== B7Xshar ~Died for love, eh? Men are pathetic!~ [shartf]
EXIT

CHAIN IF ~Global("SharTeelKiara","GLOBAL",1)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~BKIARA~ SharTeelKiara_02
~You are not a bad looking woman, Shar-Teel. Why don't you have more lovers?~ DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelKiara","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7Xshar ~Don't be stupid, girl! The only matters of the flesh that concern me are the parting of it with my blade!~
== BKIARA ~Are you not afraid of growing old, not being able to have children and being by yourself?~
== B7Xshar ~When you speak like that, it is obvious that you have no business traveling with us.~
== BKIARA ~Whatever you say, but you wouldn't be so angry all the time if you had sex more.~
== B7Xshar ~You need to grow up girl! We are meant to be adventurers here, not nursemaids!~
EXIT

CHAIN IF ~Global("SharTeelZaiya","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelZaiya_1
~They tell me that you are cursed, Zaiya. It is probably you deserve for a lifetime of dabbling in sorcery.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelZaiya","GLOBAL",1)~
== BZAIYA ~I would not be so quick to dictate what I think people deserve. Afterall, who knows what the fates have in store for a Nightbringer of Shar?~
== B7Xshar ~You speak of powers that you know nothing of, child.~
== BZAIYA ~I know that my curse, as terrible an infliction as it is, will be nothing compared to the price you will be forced to pay the goddess for the gifts she has given you.~
== B7Xshar ~Get back to your books, mageling.. Some of us have keep guard so that we are not taken by surprise.~
EXIT

CHAIN IF ~Global("SharTeelZaiya","GLOBAL",1)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelZaiya_2
~Don't you tire of being a servant to some promiscuous monk?~ DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelZaiya","GLOBAL",2)~
== BZAIYA ~I am honor bound to Kiara. Without her, I would perish.~
== B7Xshar ~Your devotion to magic has made you weak! Now you have to rely on others just to stay alive.~
== BZAIYA ~My devotion to my magic has saved the lives of a few memebers of this group, including yours, Shar-Teel.~
== B7Xshar ~I think that your curse must be worsening, Zaiya, because you are beginning to speak nonsense.~
EXIT
//////////////// w/Branwen

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Kiara")!StateCheck("Kiara",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XBRAN")!StateCheck("7XBRAN",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("BranwenKZSoA","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~7XBRANB~ BranwenKZTalk_1
~I have heard your tales, Kiara and Zaiya and I must urge the both of you to keep heart. The shield of Tempus protects those that fight honorably and your cause is a just one.~
DO ~SetGlobal("BranwenKZSoA","GLOBAL",1)~
== BKIARA ~Thank you, Branwen, your words mean a lot.~
== BZAIYA ~Yes, after being chained in the corsair's ship and sold into slavery, we were beginning to wonder if there were any good people left in Amn.~
== 7XBRANB ~There are good people all around, only the fear the oppression of the evil. May Tempus grant them the courage to stand up for their convictions.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Zaiya")!StateCheck("Zaiya",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("BranwenZaiya","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~7XBRANB~ BranwenZaiya_1
~I find it hard to belive none the priests of Afyal were able to remove your curse, Zaiya.~
DO ~SetGlobal("BranwenZaiya","GLOBAL",1)~
== BZAIYA ~I could scarcely believe it myself, but it is true. Kiara and I searched for a cure at all the locals temples, but no one could help me.~
=
~That is when we took the advice of a Djinn who told us that some extraordinary herbs grew in the land of Maztica and that we might find a cure there. We were onroute when our ship was taken boarded by corsairs who later sold us to slavers in Athkatla.~
== 7XBRANB ~The advice of a Djinn is always questionable. What made you think that it was telling the truth?~
== BZAIYA ~What choice did I have? It was the only sliver of hope that I had.~
== 7XBRANB ~Heed my words, Zaiya. Trust in Tempus and everything will work out as it should.~
EXIT
///////////// w/Garrick

CHAIN IF
~InParty("Kiara")!StateCheck("Kiara",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XGAR")!StateCheck("7XGAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("KZGarrickSoA","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickKZTalk_01
~You know girls, you have really given me some great material for the newest edition of the Ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick!~ [garrickp]
=
~I especially like all the explicit sex in your story.~ [garricko] DO ~SetGlobal("KZGarrickSoA","GLOBAL",1)~
== BKIARA ~Well, you asked us to be honest.~
== BZAIYA ~I don't think you had to be quite so graphic in the deatils though, Kiara.~
== B7XGar ~Now, now, Zaiya.. Honesty is the first chapter of the book wisdom.~ [garrickn]
== BZAIYA ~Perhaps you are right. It does seem that your ballad could use some more wisdom.~
== B7XGar ~Well I never! I don't know what I did to deserve that!~ [garrick6]
EXIT

CHAIN IF
~InParty("Zaiya")!StateCheck("Zaiya",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("ZaiyaGarrick","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickZaiyaTalk_01
~So this curse of yours, Zaiya, tell me abou it...~
=
~The pain the agony that you go through every day. I need all the juicy details for my newest edition of the Ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick.~ [garrickp] DO ~SetGlobal("ZaiyaGarrick","GLOBAL",1)~
== BZAIYA ~I'd rather not speak of it.~
== B7XGar ~Mmm, okay then. In that case, let's move on to your love life, shall we?~
== BZAIYA ~I think I have spoken with you enough.~
== B7XGar ~Is that a 'no comment' or shall I put it down as 'non-applicable?~
EXIT
CHAIN IF
~InParty("Kiara")!StateCheck("Kiara",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("KiaraGarrick","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickKiara_01
~Kiara, you have a great smile, elegant style, and are wonderful overall, but your beauty is wasted on adventuring. Have you ever given some thought to performing on the stage?~ [garricko] DO ~SetGlobal("KiaraGarrick","GLOBAL",1)~
== BKIARA ~The only thing that I have been able to think of is finding a way to remove Zaiya's curse.~
== B7XGar ~Yes, yes, but what are your plans for after that? You see, you are perfect for the theater, but Zaiya?~
=
~Well, she is a bit of a lameduck, isn't she? She would fit in the world of theater, like a horse would at the opera.~
== BKIARA ~I don't know what your problem with Zaiya is, but understand this.. Wherever she goes, I go.~
== B7XGar ~Yes well.. we'll work it out in your contract later.~
EXIT

///////// w/Yeslick
CHAIN
InParty("7XYES")!StateCheck("7XYES",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("YeslickKZSoA","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XYES~ YeslickKZTalk_1
~How did a half elf and a monk of Kara-Tur come to travel together?~ DO ~SetGlobal("YeslickKZSoA","GLOBAL",1)~
== BKIARA ~Whilst on the road to the nearest village, I met a group of merchants that had concluded their trade in our capital city of Tu Pe and were traveling back to their Zakharian homeland in the south, an island called Afyal.~
=
~When they saw me traveling alone, they approached me and we starting talking. They had lost their ship and were trying to reach the port of Azuza in neighboring Tu Lung. Of course, I did not reveal the full story of the monastery but just that I had had enough of a cloistered life and had decided to become an adventurer.~
=
~On arrival at Medina al Afyal, the merchants paid me one hundred gold as agreed. Before parting, I asked them for directions to the nearest inn and spent the rest of the evening asleep.~
=
~The next day I went to a temple, as I needed a few herbs and some time in meditation. This is where I met Zaiya. She had just been struck by a terrible curse and was seeking help from the local temples, but it seemed all her attempts had failed. Perhaps it would be best if she relates this dreadful event.~
== BZAIYA ~I would rather that you tell the story. You know how I hate speaking of my curse.~
== BKIARA ~Yes, of course.~
=
~Anyhow, I was able to focus my Ki energies and stabilize Zaiya's condition for a short period. After that, Zaiya had little choice but to stay with me, else she would die, and has pledged herself as my servant ever since, though I did not force this decision upon her. When she first proposed to be my servant in exchange for her life, I almost laughed but accepted nevertheless.~
== B7XYES ~Well frost my beard if that story don't make the blacksmith's wheel spin, but I still think that ye two are an odd pairing.~
EXIT

CHAIN
Global("YeslickKiara","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XYES~ YeslickKiara_1
~This Balthazar ye speak of, sounds tough as granite.~ DO ~SetGlobal("YeslickKiara","GLOBAL",1)~
== BKIARA ~There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of making him pay for what he did to Osan.~
== B7XYES ~Aye lassie, but ya might think about learning to use a weapon if ye be intent on that. Nothing helps ya get revenge like nice mace.~
== BKIARA ~I think I can handle my own with these.~
== B7XYES ~Suit yerself, lassies, but if this Balthazar is as powerful as ye say he is, I wouldna want ta face him without a dwarven made weapon handy.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Zaiya")!StateCheck("Zaiya",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("YeslickZaiya","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XYES~ YeslickZaiya_1
~Ye messed around with dark magic and got yerself cursed did ya?~
=
~Ha! When are ye elves ever going ta learn?~ DO ~SetGlobal("YeslickZaiya","GLOBAL",1)~
== BZAIYA ~I suppose a dwarf would have been smarter than to put himself in such a position.~
== B7XYES ~Ye can't build a city inside of a mountain with a dull chisel.~
== BZAIYA ~If you say so, Yeslick.~
EXIT

/////////////////////////// w/Xzar

CHAIN
IF ~Global("KZXzarSoA","GLOBAL",0)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarKZTalk_1
~Kiara, Zaiya.. You have both been through so much. Why don't we take a nice stroll to the art gallery that I have under my villa. It is simply to DIE for! BWHahAhahahaha!~ DO ~SetGlobal("KZXzarSoA","GLOBAL",1)~
== BKIARA ~How about I kick you in the balls instead, Xzar?~
== BZAIYA ~Or perhaps you might be more agreeable after I shoot you in the face with a magic missle?~
== 7XXZARB ~That is the problem nowadays.. nobody enjoys the fine arts anymore!~ [xzar3]
EXIT

/////////////////////// w/Montaron
CHAIN
Global("KZMontySoA","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("7XMONT")!StateCheck("7XMONT",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
 CombatCounter(0)~ THEN ~7XMONTB~ MontyKZTalk_1
 ~Mmm.. now you two birds look like the type that I'd like ta now right quick now. A fine lookin' half elf and a woman that is good with her hands? The gods must have blessed me!~
DO ~SetGlobal("KZMontySoA","GLOBAL",1)~
== 7XMONTB ~Tell me ladies, have ya ever had a threesome with a halfing that is hung like a centaur?~
== BKIARA ~Wouldn't a threesome with a halfing be considered a two-and-a-half-some?~
== BZAIYA ~And hung like a centaur? Please! A brownie is more like it.~
== 7XMONTB ~I shouldna know that ye wenches were nothin' but a pair of cock teasing bitches!~
EXIT

Crossmod for Arath, Nephele, and Iylos added. It's all installing properly now but hasn't otherwise been tested.

New contents:

SOA:

3 banters between Adrian and Angelo

4 banters between Adrian and Arath

4 banters and 1 romance conflict dialogue between Adrian and Faren

4 banters between Adrian and Gavin

4 banters between Adrian and Kivan of Shilmista

3 banters between Adrian and Kulyok's Coran

1 banter between Adrian and Kulyok's Tiax

5 banters between Adrian and Kulyok's Xan

2 banters between Adrian and Nephele

4 banters between Adrian and Ninde

1 conflict dialogue between Adrian and Smiling Imp's Xzar & Montaron

2 banters between Adrian and Xulaye

TOB:

2 banters between Adrian and Angelo

1 banter between Adrian and Iylos

1 banter between Adrian and Kivan of Shilmista (and 1 with Deheriana)

1 banter between Adrian and Kulyok's Coran

1 banter between Adrian and Kulyok's Xan

[download moved to next page; I'll try not to upload it a fourth time!]

I had planned to do a new version of Darian with crossmod banters directly in the mod itself, but upon recommendation of other modders, I'm putting it here. All of these have been approved by their authors.

2 banters with Adrian:

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("rh#adrian")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("rh#adrian",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

!StateCheck("T1Dar",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarAdTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BRH#ADR T1DarAdTalk1

~Tell me, Darian, how many humans have you killed lately? That is the preferred avariel pastime, isn't it?~

DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarAdTalk","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~Fewer than the number of ale mugs you've drained, I suspect.~

== BRH#ADR ~And here I'd have thought you'd be proud of it. You do enjoy expounding upon just how evil elves and humans are... when you bother to say anything at all, of course.~

== BT1Dar ~I see. No, I will not make you feel better about your own inadequecies by giving you yet another target to mock and disdain. You are a pitiful creature, Adrian, and belong with your misbegotten race.~

== BRH#ADR ~Misbegotten, am I? I dare say that calls for another drink.~

== BT1Dar ~If it removes you from my presence, I welcome it.~

EXIT

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("rh#adrian")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("rh#adrian",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarAdTalk2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BRH#ADR T1DarAdTalk2

~I take it you're looking forward to your debt to <CHARNAME> being discharged. The mountains back home must be crawling with humans to be slaughtered by now.~

DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarAdTalk","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~My plans are my own. I have no desire to discuss them with you.~

== BRH#ADR ~Or with anyone, no doubt. You know, I've known your kind before... on both sides of the battlefield. Death and dismemberment for anyone who's different. Of course, it's always so much more irritating when combined with self-righteous zeal.~

== BT1Dar ~Your point being...?~

== BRH#ADR ~There's an old human saying about pots and kettles... I don't suppose you've ever heard it.~

== BT1Dar ~No.~

== BRH#ADR ~Try talking to people for once in your life. You might learn something for once.~

EXIT

3 SoA banters with Tyris Flare

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("G#Tyris")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("T#Tyris",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarTyrisTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarTyrisTalk1

~Tyris, you claim to be from another world, correct?~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarTyrisTalk1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BG#TYRIS ~I *am* from another world. But yes, what of it?~

== BT1Dar ~Do people like mine exist in your world?~

== BG#TYRIS ~Avariel? No, I'm afraid not.~

== BT1Dar ~I see.~

== BG#TYRIS ~I don't mean they existed and were killed off.~

== BT1Dar ~I didn't say that.~

== BG#TYRIS ~You didn't need to.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("G#Tyris")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarTyrisTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BG#TYRIS T1DarTyrisTalk2

~I can't believe you still hold humans of this world responsible for ancient history.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarTyrisTalk2","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~Ancient to humans. Not to us.~

== BG#TYRIS ~Stewing in hate and fear for centuries is never healthy.~

== BT1Dar ~What would you suggest then, alien? Forgetting the slaughter of the past? Could you forgive this man who murdereed your family?~

== BG#TYRIS ~I will have my vengeance. But you have the chance to be the better man.~

== BT1Dar ~Being the better man only matters in questions of morality. Which this isn't.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("G#Tyris")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarTyrisTalk3","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarTyrisTalk3

~The history of the different races in this world reads like an endless catalogue of war on fronts military, cultural, and social. Is it any different in your world?~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarTyrisTalk3","GLOBAL",1)~

== BG#TYRIS ~I think you're reading what you want to into history.~

== BT1Dar ~I am not interested in an alien's opinion on the history of Toril.~

== BG#TYRIS ~Which is exactly why I'm telling you. You want to hate other races, so you find passages and quotes to justify your prejudice.~

== BT1Dar ~Shocking as the concept might seem, not all history is written by the victors. The vanquished do sometimes escape to write history of their own.~

== BG#TYRIS ~And everyone writes the history they want to believe. There's a reason I don't care much for the subject.~

END

2 ToB banters with Tyris Flare

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("G#Tyris")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarTyrisTTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar25 T1DarTyrisTTalk1

~Tyris, I wish to apologize for my behavior in Amn.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarTyrisTTalk1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BG#TRS25 ~Don't worry about it.~

== BT1Dar25 ~Thank you. I had expected...~

== BG#TRS25 ~Don't worry about it. Remember what I said about stewing in things?~

== BT1Dar25 ~If you insist, I won't become a weeping pile of recrimination and guilt. But only if you insist.~

== BG#TRS25 ~Was that a joke?~

== BT1Dar25 ~Do try not to stew in your own confusion and surprise.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("G#Tyris")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("G#TF.TyrisRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)

Global("T1DarTyrisTTalk3","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarTTyrisTalk3

~Tyris.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarTyrisTTalk3","GLOBAL",1)~

== BG#TRS25 ~What?~

== BT1Dar25 ~Be careful with <CHARNAME>. Truly bridging worlds is not as easy as you might wish.~

== BG#TRS25 ~I've heard it called a few things in my time but "bringing worlds"? That's a new one...~

== BT1Dar25 ~That is not what I meant.~

END

3 SoA banters with Ajantis

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("c#ajantis")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("c#ajantis",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarAjTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarAjTalk1

~Unusual. From what I have learned of the nim'ohtari and human religion, I did not expect a nim'ohtar to serve the deity Helm.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarAjTalk1","GLOBAL",1)~

== C#AJANB ~You speak of paladins, do you not?~

== BT1Dar ~That would be the human translation, yes.~

== B#AJANB ~Why, then, are you surprised?~

== BT1Dar ~By all accounts outside your faith, Helm was responsible for massive destruction during the Time of Troubles.~

== C#AJANB ~Helm did no such thing! The other deities were responsible they themselves caused!~

== BT1Dar ~I see. Interesting.~

== C#AJANB ~What do you find so interesting?~

== BT1Dar ~Helm's ethos appears to be guardianship and obeying the law. Nothing more, nothing less. I had wondered why humans needed so many gods, and now I know. Yours are small.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("c#ajantis")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarAjTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN C#AJANB T1DarAjTalk2

~Am I to understand that your purpose here is to spy upon us, Avariel?~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarAjTalk2","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~No. It is merely a task of opportunity.~

== C#AJANB ~So you admit to being a spy?~

== BT1Dar ~No. I am a Talon of Myrrhavin.~

== C#AJANB ~I find it little wonder your people fled this world, if you are so unwilling to stand your ground.~

== BT1Dar ~Standing your ground against futile odds is idiocy. Humans, it appears, would prefer to die fighting.~

== C#AJANB ~Death will sooner stain my coat of arms than cowardice.~

== BT1Dar ~And I am certain it will.~

== C#AJANB ~Yes, it is hard for a people who make cowardice a virtue to judge the valorous.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("c#ajantis")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarAjTalk1","GLOBAL",1)

Global("T1DarAjTalk3","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN C#AJANB T1DarAjTalk3

~Lord Antharrna, I have inquired into the nature of your goddess since your arrival.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarAjTalk3","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~Have you, now?~

== C#AJANB ~Your condemnation of Helm is more than a little hypocritical. Even by the standards of the elves, your Aerdrie Faeyna is regarded as unpredictable and fickle.~

== BT1Dar ~The near-extermination of her children has lead the Winged Mother to not always reply swiftly to the earthbound? I never would have guessed.~

== C#AJANB ~Spare me your sardonic comments. You find your Winged Mother's cause worthy of righteous service, just as I find Helm's.~

== BT1Dar ~Funny. I never would have guessed that two people born of different cultures and histories would have different standards.~

== C#AJANB ~Stop mocking me, Antharrna! You are no better, or worse, than I. You have far more in common with those you derisively call earthbound than you dare to admit.~

== BT1Dar ~I admit nothing, groundhog. This conversation is over.~

END

4 SoA banters with Sarah

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Sarah")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("K#Sarah",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarSarahTalk","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarSarahTalk

~Unusual. The vast majority of humans I have encountered, even those who profess to be rangers, are far too attached to their cities and civilization. You, however, seem to be an exception. Curious.~

== K#SarahB ~Not all humans can stand the crowds and filth of the cities. I will take the forest over the city any day.~

== BT1DAR ~As I said, curious. I am less certain of your attachment to these forests. Too dense, far too much cover and broken lines of sight for my liking. I seldom had cause to venture into forests on foot before now, and I am not certain I enjoy the experience. I will be very glad to return to the mountains.~

== K#SarahB ~But the cover and denseness are nature's shields; they protect the forest life from those who would threaten it. Tell me, is it the seclusion you value by living in the mountains or is there some other reason you prefer them over other places?~

== BT1DAR ~I am home amongst the clouds and mountain peaks, and I will protect them as such. There is more than sentimental reason for my attachment to the mountains, however. Those who cannot fly face a significant disadvantage, which is my pleasure to take advantage of. The earth-bound should stay where they belong.~

== K#SarahB ~That I will agree with you on. Flying seems a bit….unsettling.~

== BT1DAR ~A spark of genuine wisdom from a human. Unexpected. I follow into your cities and beneath the earth because I must. I do not belong there, and I do not intend to stay longer than I must.~

== K#SarahB ~Thank you…I think. For what it's worth, I hope when you return to your home, you will have learned something of value from us 'earth-bound'. Sometimes immersion in another's world can do wonders for oneself. I know because when I first arrived in the Cloakwood Forest, I was very reluctant to change my ways to those of uncle's. I like to think that I am wiser and better off now because of my experience.~

== BT1DAR ~You humans do have an interesting proverb: know your enemy. I know mine better than I did before, I will grant you that small victory.~

EXIT

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Sarah")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarSarahTalk2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN K#SARAHB T1DarSarahTalk2

~Bad idea, Darian. Ointment made from that plant *does* get rid of chafing, but gives you a nasty rash in exchange.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarSarahTalk2","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~On humans, perhaps. It causes no such reactions from elves.~

== K#SARAHB ~Mind asking me before you go looking for herbs next time? Not everyone here is an elf.~

== BT1Dar ~Very well. Speaking of which, do you know this plant? I am not familiar with it.~

== K#SARAHB ~Wait, did you touch that with your bare hands?!~

== BT1Dar ~Of course not. I know better when poking around plants I'm not familiar with.~

== K#SARAHB ~Thank the Supreme Ranger. That's sassone leaf.~

== BT1Dar ~Poisonous, I assume?~

== K#SARAHB ~Extremely.~

== BT1Dar ~I see. It must not grow as far north, or at such a high altitude, as my home. Point taken, Sarah. I will inform you the next time our stocks are low.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Sarah")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarSarahTalk","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN K#SARAHB T1DarSarahTalk3

~And that about does it.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarSarahTalk3","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar ~Thank you. The northern mountains are a rather different environment.~

== K#SARAHB ~You're a better student than I was to my uncle. Funny how much you calm down when we talk shop.~

== BT1Dar ~Our interests and professions do have a great deal in common. An unforeseen development.~

== K#SARAHB ~Do you ever let anyone compliment you?~

== BT1Dar ~Not often, no.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Sarah")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarSarahTalk4","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarSarahTalk4

~Challenge accepted and conquered. We have several rather plump squirrels ready to be turned into dinner for tonight.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarSarahTalk4","GLOBAL",1)~

== K#SARAHB ~Drat. And here I thought elves had a strict no-eating-animals thing.~

== BT1Dar ~Not the Menel'Quessir, at least. Ground squirrels are a major element in our usual diet.~

== K#SARAHB ~I bet you don't eat birds, though.~

== BT1Dar ~They're sacred to Aerdrie Faeyna and uncomfortably close to cannibalism besides.~

== K#SARAHB ~Even chickens?~

== BT1Dar ~We don't have chickens.~

== K#SARAHB ~What do you farm, then?~

== BT1Dar ~I've heard humans call them guinea pigs.~

== K#SARAHB ~Those cute little things?!~

== BT1Dar ~Those tasty little things, you mean?~

== K#SARAHB ~Ugh. Please stop talking.~

END

2 ToB banters with Sarah

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Sarah")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarSarahToBTalk","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarSarahToBTalk

~You were right in Amn, Sarah. Come what may, I think I am a better and wiser person for my time amongst the earth-bound.~

== K#SarahB ~It would be rude to say 'I told you so,' but I did.~

== BT1DAR25 ~Humans. Give them an inch and they turn it into a mile... That may explain the current state of Faerun, come to think of it...~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Sarah")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarSarahToBTalk2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1Dar T1DarSarahToBTalk2

~Out of the forest, into the desert and planes... woodcraft suddenly feels much less relevant than it used to.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarSarahToBTalk2","GLOBAL",1)~

== K#SARAHB ~Rangers don't really fit into wars of gods, do they?~

== BT1Dar25 ~Does anyone?~

== K#SARAHB ~Maybe. <CHARNAME> certainly does.~

== BT1Dar25 ~There are times I am profoundly thankful that I am not <CHARNAME>.~

== K#SARAHB ~Me too, I think.~

END

2 SoA banters with Auren Aseph

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Auren")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

!StateCheck("K#Auren",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

Global("T1DarAurenTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN K#AURENB T1DarAurenTalk1

~So how far did you come to Amn, anyway? Never heard of winged elves before.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarAurenTalk1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar25 ~Far enough that winters here are warmer than summers where I'm from.~

== K#AURENB ~Huh. All that way for one girl? You said you didn't even know for sure she was one of yours.~

== BT1Dar25 ~The Menel'Quessir take care of their own.~

== K#AURENB ~Hey, would you go that far for any of us?~

== BT1Dar25 ~It depends.~

== K#AURENB ~Yeah? Oh what?~

== BT1Dar 25~Whether or not they are are chittering groundhogs that I could very much do without.~

== K#AURENB ~Back away slowly from the kinda creepy elf, Auren. Nice and slow, no sudden movements...~

== BT1Dar25 ~I'm laughing. Really.~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Auren")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarAurenTalk2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN BT1DAR T1DarAurenTalk2

~Auren Aseph, if you try touching my wings again you will forfeit the use of your hands.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarAurenTalk2","GLOBAL",1)~

== K#AURENB ~Is it just me, or do you threaten everyone who annoys you with bodily harm?~

== BT1Dar ~It works.~

== K#AURENB ~Just sayin, you could always *ask* people not to.~

END

2 ToB banters with Auren Aseph

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Auren")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarAurenTTalk1","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN K#AUR25B T1DarAurenTTalk1

~What, no heartfelt apology to me like you've been giving everyone else?~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarAurenTTalk1","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar25 ~As I recall, our irritation was mutual. You feel you warrant such an apology?~

== K#AUR25B ~Not really, but I was feeling left out.~

== BT1Dar25 ~As you wish. Oh beautiful and noble and most gracious lady Aseph, this humble and contrite servant begs your indulgence for a moment, that-~

== K#AUR25B ~Ack! Nevermind, nevermind!~

END

CHAIN

IF

~CombatCounter(0)

InParty("T1Dar")

InParty("K#Auren")

See("T1Dar")

!See ([ENEMY])

Global("T1DarAurenTTalk2","GLOBAL",0)~

THEN K#AUR25B T1DarAurenTTalk2

~So. Gods, demigods, and a new Time of Troubles.~ DO ~SetGlobal("T1DarAurenTTalk2","GLOBAL",1)~

== BT1Dar25 ~Yep. Massive destruction and bloodshed.~

== K#AUR25B ~Yep. Living in a demiplane in the Abyss.~

== BT1Dar 25~Yep. Shaped by our illustrious leader's unconscious divine soul.~

== K#AUR25B ~There's this tavern in Beregost that had the best beer and bread on the Sword Coast. Want to get a bite when this is over?~

== BT1Dar25 ~If it's still standing.~

== K#AUR25B ~Hey, times like this you stick to what you know.~

END

Hey guys, Smiling Imp here. Just wanted to drop a few dialogs I made w/ Horace and the BG1 NPCs.

////////////// w/Shar-Teel
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Horace")!StateCheck("Horace",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("HoraceSharTeel","LOCALS",0)~ THEN ~BHorace~ SharTeelHorace_1
~You are a fine warrior, Shar-teel, but you needn't rush through life.~
DO ~SetGlobal("HoraceSharTeel","LOCALS",1)~
== B7Xshar ~Why would I listen to anything that a bunch of decrepit bones tells me?~
== BHorace ~Centuries of death have taught me much.~
== B7Xshar ~Too bad that you could not have taught yourself to keep from getting killed in the first.~
=
~How were you slain anyways, Horace? No doubt, the first arrow that a goblin fired at your party shot you through the eye and killed you instantly.~
== BHorace ~I have almost no memory of my previous life, save my name and a few flashes of green hills.~
== B7Xshar ~You can't even remember who you were? What good are you then?~
=
~Even dead, you men are still nothing but useless dung heaps!~ [shart7]
EXIT

CHAIN
Global("HoraceSharTeel","LOCALS",1)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelHorace_2
~Do you really think that those bony arms of yours are going to be able to withstand an onslaught from enemies determined to
slay us?~
DO ~SetGlobal("HoraceSharTeel","LOCALS",2)~
== BHorace ~They might look a bit decayed but I assure you that this arm and the sword it wields still work.~
== B7Xshar ~Except when you were still alive apparently.~
== BHorace ~How would you like to find out how well that I wield this sword?~
== B7Xshar ~What is the point? There is no joy in defeating a challenger when you can't make him watch as his own innards
spill on the floor.~ [shart8]
== BHorace ~Just never say that I don't have the spine to face you.~
EXIT

CHAIN
Global("HoraceSharTeel","LOCALS",2)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelHorace_3
~Then men is this party are so pathetic!~ [shartf]
DO ~SetGlobal("HoraceSharTeel","LOCALS",3)~
== BHorace ~*sigh* I may already be dead, but listening to you whine about men all the time is boring me back to death!~
== B7Xshar ~Mock me again, skeleton, and I will take you apart, piece by piece, and feed your bones to the dogs.~ [shartw]
== BHorace ~Are you trying to frighten me to death, Shar-Teel? Let me give you a clue, it isn't going to work.~
EXIT

///////////// w/Garrick

CHAIN IF
~InParty("Horace")!StateCheck("Horace",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("HoraceGarrick","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickHorace_01
~Horace, I have never met a skeleton that was able to articulate themselves like you do. Could it be that you worked in the
world of theater in your previous life?~ DO ~SetGlobal("HoraceGarrick","GLOBAL",1)~
== BHorace ~Given the way that handling a sword comes so naturally, I find it highly doubtful, although I suppose anything is
possible.~
== B7XGar ~Well, whatever it is that you did, you simply cannot let opportunity pass by when it comes knocking on your door.~
== BHorace ~What are you talking about, Garrick?~
== B7XGar ~Think about it! We can have Faerûn's only tap-dancing skeleton show, complete with xylophone symphony! It will be
magnificent!~
== BHorace ~Tap-dancing? I don't think so.~
== B7XGar ~I'll give you some time to let the idea simmer.~
EXIT

CHAIN IF
~InParty("Horace")!StateCheck("Horace",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
CombatCounter(0)
Global("HoraceGarrick","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickHorace_02
~Come now, Horace, won't you as the proverbial saying goes, throw a dog a bone?~ DO ~SetGlobal("HoraceGarrick","GLOBAL",2)~
== BHorace ~Absolutely not! I already told you Garrick, there in no way that I am tap-dancing on stage.~
== B7XGar ~But you have such a natural grace about you.~
=
~Are you sure that you won't meet with my dance instructor, Alea?~
== BHorace ~Yes, I'm certain. I have no interst in being in one of your productions.~
== B7XGar ~*sigh* Very well. In that case, how about I just append your tale to the newest edition of the Ballad of brave
Brave Sir Garrick?~ [garrickp]
== BHorace ~If you wish, but I have no memory of my past life.~
== B7XGar ~Well now, that is going to make things easy now, isn't it?~
EXIT

//////////////// w/Branwen

CHAIN
Global("BranwenHorace","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~7XBRANB~ BranwenHoraceTalk_1
~How are you supposed to get your soul to rest, Horace, if you do not remember anything about your past life.~
DO ~SetGlobal("BranwenHorace","GLOBAL",1)~
== BHorace ~What makes you think that I need my soul to rest, Branwen, I like things fine the way that they are.~
== 7XBRANB ~I meant no offense, I just always believed that the undead were restless beings that were looking for peace.~
== BHorace ~You cannot miss that which you never had, and I have come to accept that which I am.~
== 7XBRANB ~Of course, that is the most important thing in life. The rest of us that are living, should be so lucky.~
EXIT
CHAIN
Global("BranwenHorace","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BHorace~ BranwenHoraceTalk_2
~Would you tell me more about Tempus, Branwen?~
DO ~SetGlobal("BranwenHorace","GLOBAL",2)~
== 7XBRANB ~Of course, Horace. I am curious though, why do you wish to learn more about the Lord of Battles?~
== BHorace ~I wish to make sense of my being here. I thought that perhaps the gods could help me find a path, and after
seeing your devotion to Tempus, I thought I would ask more about him.~
== 7XBRANB ~I hope you have some spare time to listen to it all, Horace, for although Tempus bestows gifts upon his most
faithful, the path of battles is a long and arduous one.~
== BHorace ~I have been dead for centuries. Waiting a tad longer to have a chance to find my true path will not bother me one
bit.~
EXIT

///////// w/Yeslick
CHAIN
Global("YeslickHorace","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XYES~ YeslickHorace_1
~Ye fight well, Horace. I would ask ye ta join me in a strong dwarven ale later, but how are ye goin' ta drink anything when
ye havna got any flesh.~ DO ~SetGlobal("YeslickHorace","GLOBAL",1)~
== BHorace ~I could still join you and enjoy the company, although I am not sure that I would be accepted in most of the
local pubs.~
== B7XYES ~Don't ye worry yer skull, they be nothin' but a bunch of copper pinchers. If ye have the coin, they accept anybody.~
=
~If ye enter with empty pockets though, they might kick ye on yer arse!~
== BHorace ~My arse?~
== B7XYES ~Aye, yer arse!~
EXIT

CHAIN
Global("YeslickHorace","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BHorace~ YeslickHorace_2
~Ye wield a mighty hammer, Yeslick, but ye wield an even mightier beer flagon!~ DO ~SetGlobal("YeslickHorace","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7XYES ~Are ye mockin' me, talkin' like that?~
== BHorace ~Calma down, will ye? Ye probably had too much elven wine er somthin'.~
== B7XYES ~Elven wine? I'd sooner kiss a troll than be caught drinkin' that goblin piss!~
EXIT
/////////////////////////// w/Xzar

CHAIN
IF ~Global("HoraceXzar","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("Horace")!StateCheck("Horace",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarHorace_1
~What an exquisite piece of work you are, Horace. I wonder which brilliant necromancer made you into the remarkable specimen
that you are.~ DO ~SetGlobal("HoraceXzar","GLOBAL",1)~
== BHorace ~What makes you think that my being is the result of the work of a necromancer? Could it not be the divine
influence of one of the gods themselves?~
== 7XXZARB ~If you consider roaming around Faerûn for all eternity as a pile of bones, divine influence, I'd hate to see what
the gods do to those they curse.~ [xzar20]
== BHorace ~I'm sure that you will find that out for yourself one day, Xzar.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~Global("HoraceXzar","GLOBAL",1)
InParty("Horace")!StateCheck("Horace",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarHorace_2
~You are real piece of living art, Horace!~
=
~You really must come and see my art exhibit one day. I sure that if anyone can appreciate the beauty in death, it will be
you.~ DO ~SetGlobal("HoraceXzar","GLOBAL",2)~
== BHorace ~If you admire death so much, Xzar, why don't I help you across the threshold so you can see it for yourself?~
== 7XXZARB ~I have seen it. Must say, I found it rather boring. The beauty in death, my friend, is in creating it!
Bwhahahaha!~ [xzar3]
== BHorace ~Just be careful that someone does not create a masterpiece out of you.~
EXIT

Archived