Tutu State of the Modding Union

berelinde

I will go figure out where Andyr's Montaron and Domi's Khalid are from!
They're documented in BG2 Tweaks, toward the end. As to installation order, Wanderer reported they should go in before SCS in this post.

To clarify this: you can install SCS and the Khalid/Monty improvements in either order and it won't break the game. But if you want the choose-proficiencies component of SCS to apply to the modified Khalid/Monty, you need to install them before SCS. I don't think this is something I can change unilaterally: TweakPack overwrites the old versions of Khalid and Monty with new CRE files, so it removes the set-them-to-level-zero changes imposed by SCS.

Guest Guestmaster

Can I install Easytutu with the patched version of Tales of the Sword Coast installed?

This was not entirely clear for me.

Thanks for the great list! ;)

@cmorgan: There has to be a way of formatting the list a little more clearly - maybe take the text out of the list body and make them footnotes instead. It'd be great to have a single table with separate compatibility columns for EasyTutu, Tutu and MacTutu (or whatever) though I don't know if the forum allows for the HTML code for that. Additional changes:

> Please remove RotB Armor Store (after 6.2) - MajorTomSawyer tells me this is BG2 only.

> Change Vedran's Lost Items (6.3) to green - I've tested Ascension64's version with no problems.

> Change Secret of Bone Hill (7.4) from yellow to orange (not a status change, just a color change :D)

> Remove references in "General Notes" to Chosen of Mystra mods. They are BG1 (not BG2) and Ascension64 and I are currently reworking them for Tutu/BGT (will add an update when that is finished).

> And no matter how many times you move "Make Montaron an Assassin" and "Make Khalid a Fighter/Mage" from Tutufix to BG2 Tweaks, the slippery little buggers keep sliding back up - what's up with that? ;)

Guest Guestmaster

Thanks for the fast and incredibly clear answer! ;)

Sword Coast Stratagems recommends being installed before Bg2 Tweaks, and Tweaks recommends being installed last. Yet this list, which I've grown to trust, specifically says SCS after Tweaks. So, what is fact and what fiction here?

I don't know if BG Tweaks recommends being dead last, just fairly late in the process. In any case, DavidW clarified above - you should install SCS after Tweaks if you want to choose proficiencies for the Tweaks-modified Khalid and Montaron. And you might as well follow that order in any case, since that's the one we've tested and recommended. ;)

@cmorgan: There has to be a way of formatting the list a little more clearly - maybe take the text out of the list body and make them footnotes instead. It'd be great to have a single table with separate compatibility columns for EasyTutu, Tutu and MacTutu (or whatever) though I don't know if the forum allows for the HTML code for that.

Got it -- just back in town tonight. I will put refreshing this list and seeing what can be done with tables tomorrow ;)

I'm on it...

[table][mrow]Main Row[/table]

<table>

<tr>

<td></td>

<td>Today</td>

<td>Yesterday</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>Weather</td>

<td>Overcast</td>

<td>Fair</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>Temperature</td>

<td>19*C</td>

<td>25*C</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>Train?</td>

<td>On time</td>

<td>5m late</td>

</tr>

</table>

Miloch, I'm having troubles finding a variant of BBCode that allows me to set up tables here. I am still investigating.

Top post now reflects all post info to this point!

Archived