multi install tool and BWP

danemanuelk

My question is: I have a Big World Project installed already (BWP 9.4 tactics). I want to install Multi-Install Tool and keeping my old BWP to install another one (BWP9.10). It is possible? Or is necessary a clean BG2 SoA installed?

I ask before any attempt of using multi-install tool because I don't want to break my old install.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Well, though the above is spam post, I'll answer to the -probably already solved question-

My question is: I have a Big World Project installed already (BWP 9.4 tactics). I want to install Multi-Install Tool and keeping my old BWP to install another one (BWP9.10). It is possible? Or is necessary a clean BG2 SoA installed?
I wouldn't use the Multi installer tool for this because it's primary use is to copy the unmodified game. What comes to the BWP and multiple installs, you only need copy the entire game folder to another folder, adjust the baldur.ini file and then rerun the setup tool. As it allows re-setup... of course this is late and the BWS doesn't update itself anymore as the auto update is out of action ...

Archived