Photo

IR v4 Beta (last update 19 May 2016)

426 replies to this topic

#421 GrimLefourbe

GrimLefourbe
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:40 PM

Oh right, I messed up the component's name, i'm sorry, it's the sensible prices components that must have faulted somewhere because the 2 different long swords +1 had different prices. I'm not done just yet with my playtest but i'll look into these "different but no" items soon.

#422 Grammarsalad

Grammarsalad
  • Modders
  • 403 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 07:45 PM

Demi cast Raise Dead on self...

Sorry if I disappeared again, time to wrap things up! Thankfully Mike is still around (I love you man :worship: ) and I think I can dedicate 1-2 hours per day to modding for quite a few weeks before I have to get back to work.

I'll try to read all the posts I missed and start to understand where I have to start. :unsure:  Brb

Nice! Hi demi!

#423 Salk

Salk
  • Modders
  • 2825 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:35 AM

Demi cast Raise Dead on self...

Sorry if I disappeared again, time to wrap things up! Thankfully Mike is still around (I love you man :worship: ) and I think I can dedicate 1-2 hours per day to modding for quite a few weeks before I have to get back to work.

I'll try to read all the posts I missed and start to understand where I have to start. :unsure:  Brb

Nice! Hi demi!

We need Resurrection here... :)

#424 Salk

Salk
  • Modders
  • 2825 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:38 AM

To me, it would just make so much more sense to simply recommend installing all of current Item Revisions before 1pp if you're going to install both of them...and then making some sort of additional "compatibility" component for Item Revisions that fixes the few inconsistencies/bugs that there are between 1pp and Item Revisions that would be the only component you'd install after both 1pp and Item Revisions. That would be what I'd do, anyways.

Several months passed and we can hardly see the end of the (1PP) tunnel but this solution, proposed by Bartimaeus, seems to me viable and not as time consuming.

He has reported a rather detailed feedback about the graphical incompatibilities and the list was short.

Demi and Mike1072 seem to have (had) very little time to dedicate to this. I might try and take a shot at it but I am not sure I could pull it off nicely and I'd need some more expert modder to check my code but so far helping hands have been scarce.

The waning interest and the low modding activity level does not help either.

Edited by Salk, 05 January 2017 - 12:39 AM.

#425 Salk

Salk
  • Modders
  • 2825 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:09 AM

Is Item Revisions changing usability for the Shield of the Order so that only clerics and paladins can use it?

The description erroneously reports it to be usable by fighters.

Edited by Salk, 16 January 2017 - 05:37 AM.

#426 Salk

Salk
  • Modders
  • 2825 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:11 AM

Also, the Obsidian Stone drains a fixed amount of HP.

The character wearing it might go under 0 and still go around happily.

I would change the current effect 17 with effect 12, stunning damage, with a set% of 75.

Edited by Salk, 20 January 2017 - 12:37 AM.

#427 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modders
  • 1902 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:41 PM

EDIT - sorry, I was wrong

Edited by subtledoctor, 23 February 2017 - 08:17 AM.

Faiths & Powers: Spell spheres and kit pack for priests and paladins
Might & Guile: Tweaks and kits for warriors and rogues
Scales of Balance: Game tweaks and rule overhauls
NPC_EE: More options for NPCs in BGEE, SoD, & BG2EE

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users