Bug: Can't Exit the G12 Area

Guest Guest

The bug is pretty straightforward: The exit doesnt show up sometimes after killing the mages, so I can't exit the area. I think this is because since I cast a lot of confusion / chaos spells during the fight, one of the mages ran up the stairs (in my case I suspect it was the mage with the +1 halberd, since that item didn't show up). If I just control+Y all the mages as soon as they appear, the exit works fine.

Also, I had to CLUA in the drink Scam stole from me since he had vanished after pickpocketing that item from me. This is probably since I had Jan try to pickpocket him and fail, causing him to flee in terror. On a reload, if Jan doesn't pickpocket him I can talk to him afterwards. Is this behavior (offensive action makes Scam dissappear forever) intentional?

Also, I had to CLUA in the drink Scam stole from me since he had vanished after pickpocketing that item from me. This is probably since I had Jan try to pickpocket him and fail, causing him to flee in terror. On a reload, if Jan doesn't pickpocket him I can talk to him afterwards. Is this behavior (offensive action makes Scam dissappear forever) intentional?

If you frighten Scam, he should drop the drink on the ground, as far as I can remember... maybe pickpocketing slipped the net, but you could try looking at his feet.

If you frighten Scam, he should drop the drink on the ground, as far as I can remember... maybe pickpocketing slipped the net, but you could try looking at his feet.

I didn't see anything in the area after he left, but it's probably a fluke anyway.

Archived