A message from Miss Fitz

It should be known that I, chief writer for Inara, will be off galvanting through Europe from May 29th to the end of July.

I intend to work on Inara when possible, perhaps on train trips or quiet nights at whatever hostel or bed&breakfast I'm at, outside a cafe in Venice or on a boat ride down the Seine, mayhap on a beach in the Greek Isles or in a corner booth of a club in Barcelona, walking the streets of Prague or... ... ....... What was I-oh, right. :)

So, yes, I may not be around as much on the forums, depending on my access to the Internet and free-time(as far as free-time away from other travel-type activities :) ), but my mod work will be ongoing.

With that said, in case I don't have time to get on much this week due to preparation, have fun all, I'll stay in touch Bev and Grim, and expect a random line from me every now and then.

=)

~Da.Fitz

Would you believe it, I actually survived yesterday evening!  Ok, my back feels like an elephant sat on it but I think thats from sleeping badly rather than Fitz' revenge...

Ahem, sleeping badly? :):suspect:

Would you believe it, I actually survived yesterday evening!  Ok, my back feels like an elephant sat on it but I think thats from sleeping badly rather than Fitz' revenge...

Ahem, sleeping badly? :):suspect:

Stop that now!

You just assume we are driven entirely by our hormones... *sigh* Honestly...

For the record, Fitz is a hilarious drunk....

Archived