Keldorn Romance (berelinde's): v1.0 released

jastey

Uh, actually I AM having the error of the name! Even the boy who shows up to give Keldorn a message has "Romance is available to..." as his name. I just thought it was my monster of an installation (again!).

I haven't yet had the others, yet I also haven't had a Cleric pc.

And I'm SO GLAD you found the artist! I know the first time I tried I managed to miss him, too, but I think it was because I went upstairs instead of down. :)

Thank you for the name bug, that's probably easy to fix as it sounds like the wrong string gets assigned to the character upon install. EDIT: Argh, this is worse than i thought. You'll encounter more of these setup lines in your game, although they should not prevent you from finishing the quest. Stupidity on my part!

Stargazer: Do you have other mods installed? I never heard about Paladins getting turned by the cleric spell, that is weird. What kit is your PC?

OK! Sorry for the last report, I've uninstalled Keldorn Romance just to see if the Turning bug is occuring because of the Romance Mod,

He paniced anyways, so I assume It's not the Mod's issue.

I have quite few mod installed, but since it's not deadly matter, I will just play alone.

And Thank you Nifalasiel for the information.

My Cleric is Lawful Good, but maybe that's not causing the problem.

Thanks again! Will report any furthur issue arises, so far it's working great!!! :-)

Hi! This mod was working very well for me, until it apparently stalled at LT 11. Is this normal, or is there some condition that needs to be fulfilled before it will proceed? I've noticed no one else mentioning this problem so it could just be my install.

Ah. got it. The next talk is supposed to happen at rest at an inn, but after the timer expired (I guess that is true in your case). If you are in chapter 6, you are fine.

One of the inns in question are:

AreaCheck("AR0021") // Crooked Crane, 1st floor
AreaCheck("AR0313") // Sea's Bounty, 1st floor
AreaCheck("AR0406") // Copper Coronet
AreaCheck("AR0509") // Five Flagons, 1st floor
AreaCheck("AR0513") // Delosar's, 1st floor
AreaCheck("AR0522") // Five Flagons, 1st floor (stronghold)
AreaCheck("AR0704") // Mithrest Inn
AreaCheck("AR0709") // Den of the Seven Vales
AreaCheck("AR1105") // Imnesvale Inn
AreaCheck("AR1602") // Vulgar Monkey
AreaCheck("AR2010") // Trademeet Inn

Archived