Split from moderator action

Benny

Both Julius (link to his post at Beamdog) and Creepin (link to his post at SHS) are posting today about the same issue, with additional details you may wish to peruse.

Dunno about the other dude, but Creepin (aka Paul Blart - Forum Cop) is a brainless fucking imbecile. His paranoia got the better of him and he started pointing his finger at anyone who looked suspicious and insisted they were all Roxanne. On top of that, since english is not his first language, he is unable to grasp satire or assess information within a given context, leading him to reach the wrong conclusions.

Seems he was mainly itching to try out his new admin powers after having kissed the other admin douchebag's ass.

(and yes, this is -me-)

... <gibberish cut> ...

Mr. Security Guard,

You lost ALL credibility when you tried to lump several IPs together and pretended they were all the same person. I don't know what makes you think you are qualified to comment on cyber security, but in case you missed it, here's that newsflash again: you're talking out of your ass on this subject.

At this point, even if your original post had any truth about Roxanne's alts, it doesn't really matter. Your further allegations about other members show you simply WANT them to be true.

Considering how it was told multiple times across SHS and G3 that she is not banned

:laugh:

Good job, shit-for-brains. Don't ban the person with several alts. Ban everyone else instead.

You talk about Roxanne being dishonest and fraudulent for using alts to promote herself. And yet, you did the exact same thing to use this drama as a convenient excuse to ban other posters. Very smooth, Vladimir. :laugh:

How's that shiny new Admin badge? Must be a proud accomplishment in your life. :goodwork:

Edited by Benny

I can't remember the password. It's been a while.

And I see someone's been logging in and tampering with it already, so I figured I might as well discard it.

That would at least add more credibility to your claim.

You actually recognized me right away over on the SHS thread, but Mr. Shithead admin deleted both yours and my post (confirming your claim) saying it was offtopic. :rolleyes:

Edited by Benny

And I see someone's been logging in and tampering with it already, so I figured I might as well discard it.

Oh, I see. Thought it was you logging in.

You actually recognized me right away over on the SHS thread

I wasn't quite certain, considering how many years have passed, until I saw recent account activity here :)

Oh, I see. Thought it was you logging in.

Nope, that was not me logging in. Perhaps the admins here can explain that.

But one thing I do want to mention, I'm not temnix or anyone else. Honest.

Edited by Benny

We can merge accounts. This goes for everyone.

If you can log in to both accounts, send a PM from each account and let us know which username you want to keep. If you can't log in to one of the accounts, send an email from the address associated with it to gibberlings3@gmail.com.