A Wonderous Flirt Machine

Domi

Some of the flirts could perhaps be converted from a waking flirt to just an outdoors or something. For example...

SPOILER

On the one where Jaemal uses the campfire to make that flower, perhaps it could become a dungeon flirt and he could convert a torch into the flower. I always imagine adventurers using torches for some reason.

Random flirts, some of which may already be in the mod...

Outside:

I can see Peony pelting the PC with a snowball, then looking innocently away (repeatedly). I know she does something similar at one point, but you can never have too many snowballs.

NPC could be looking at the PC, get distracted and slip.

Brushing the snow off of PC's shoulders or the hood of their cloak.

"The ice, glittering like this, reminds me of diamonds. But you are more fair then either, and much warmer. " Not really sure where in my mind that came from. It sounds like something Anomen would say.

Inside or Outside:

Offering the PC the use of their cloak, or spare blanket for later.

Hugs the PC, using the excuse that they were cold (or the PC looked cold).

Kissing the PC because her/his lips were turning blue.

Sorry they are hard to come up with. I'm not a romantic at heart.

Inside or Outside:

Offering the PC the use of their cloak, or spare blanket for later.

Hugs the PC, using the excuse that they were cold (or the PC looked cold).

Kissing the PC because her/his lips were turning blue.

Sorry they are hard to come up with. I'm not a romantic at heart.

Heh, actually the most simple flirts are the most breathtaking and romantic - at least for me. :(

On the one where Jaemal uses the campfire to make that flower, perhaps it could become a dungeon flirt and he could convert a torch into the flower. I always imagine adventurers using torches for some reason.

Great minds think alike :)

I actually did that for Jaemal's early flirts (and yep, it is from the torch), just have to write one more outdoor early flirt for him to go to the new 20+25 scheme from 10+10+15. And I think I will be borrowing a lot of your ideas :(

And yep, you can have a snowball fight with peony alredy ;)

I really like Shieara's flirt ideas: very much in tune with the setting.

But my favourite flirt ever is Shar-Teel's

"I want you, lover-boy. Now."

DO ~RestParty()~

... and I'd love something like this here, too. Well, maybe without RestParty, but the indication that she/he may want my PC. Rizdaer, anyone?

But my favourite flirt ever is Shar-Teel's

"I want you, lover-boy. Now."

DO ~RestParty()~

Like I said - simple but effective :(

... and I'd love something like this here, too. Well, maybe without RestParty, but the indication that she/he may want my PC. Rizdaer, anyone?

Riz has a fine response to "Lean into him, arching your back against Rizdaer's chest with a little moan." flirt witch definitly shows his desire. ;)

Generally I think he is the type of man that doesn't exactly know how to show his feelings in a non-physical way, so one really doesn't have to look far to find such flirts - they are already there.

Heh, seeing I will need 20 (at least) new NPC-initiated flirts for Rizdaer and Peony each, I think I will do somthing like that for Riz... Heh, Shar was such fun!

Anyways, keep the suggestion coming! I'm off for a couple of hours, but then I'll be all into flirt-packs. I am going to put what Awake flirts cannot be recast as 'one-time' flirts for Jaemal, upload Alpha 19 (unless in my absence there comes a bug report about the mod exploding IWD2) and start on Rizdaer's pack update; then Peony. :( Gods, good thing Salomeya had a different pack to start with. ;)

I was thinking about Peony stuffing snow down someone's shirt as a flirt, but I'm not sure how it would work out with the height issue. I know there is an option in a Diriel conversation along the same lines, but if you shouldn't see both that conversation and Peony's flirts in the same runthrough.

If you're going to use the one where the NPC brushes the snow off the PC's shoulders/whatever, they can use that as a convenient excuse to cop a feel in the later stages.

It's kinda hard to come up with them. There's only so much you can do with snow. I was trying to think of something involving icicles, but they kept ending up as X-rated.

It's kinda hard to come up with them. There's only so much you can do with snow. I was trying to think of something involving icicles, but they kept ending up as X-rated.

:(

They don't all have to be environmental, certainly. I throgh in plenty that are just Aww... or ;) things.

I added the "Do you have any wishes or desires of your own, Rizdaer?" option to all sets of flirts for him, with a progressive range of options and both the 'in general' and 'in bed' portion for the late flirts. ;)

I am not sure yet, if I am including this pretty corny exchange in, but I figured I'd post it, 'cause in a way it's a funny observation on men (ducks the rotten tomatoes):

Rizdaer (a new outdoor flirt):Mistress, this places seems to grow colder with every passing day. We can’t carry more than we do now, so I want to give you my blanket.

PC(other replies)

PC: The way you’ve been turning all these interesting shades of grey and blue, it’s you who needs warmer clothes.

Rizdaer: (Through the chattering teeth.) I’m just fine, Mistress.

Diriel (if in party): The drow is adapting remarkably fast. His elven nature re-asserts itself even after thousands of years of the stable climate of the Underdark. This process will be slowed by artificial changes to his environment. I would on the contrary suggest that he sleeps on the snow whenever possible to hasten the adaptation. I am curious to see if he can achieve the same resilience to cold as a surface elf.

Rizdaer: I can do it if you sleep alongside me, surfacer.

PC(other replies)

PC: Stop this manhood measuring contest NOW!

Rizdaer: If we do what he suggests, there won’t be much left to compare.

. I would on the contrary suggest that he sleeps on the snow whenever possible to hasten the adaptation. I am curious to see if he can achieve the same resilience to cold as a surface elf.

Rizdaer: I can do it if you sleep alongside me, surfacer.

..I SO want to see that... ;) !

Archived