Diriel's flirts ideas

Domi

Sorry I've been wracking my brains for more ideas, but coming up dry.

Anyways, one thing I have always liked about the Diriel picture is his hair, so maybe some hair flirts?

Inspired from Jenova's idea :)

hehe, I can just faintly imagine that should the PC ask Direl to "warm her up" abit, he will start off by going into a lot of calculated ramblings etc etc.

Then I suppose, the PC could either tell him:

"Shut up and warm me up!"

"You forgot *one* calculation, Direl." <follow up with much the same as above>

"Brr. If you don't hurry, I might not be only freezing *here* either."

And so forth.. so on. :party:

I dunno it just sounds plenty like Direl to me, he's not exactly the sharpest knive in the draw, that much is certain. Still pretty clever though, it wouldn't suprise me if he did some scientific witty retort, or something. :D

How's that sound Domi? :)

I'll think about it when I get there :) A flirt is generally an action that returns a number of different responces from the character. I do some which allow PC Options then return a number of responces for the character, but generally, I like to stick with a simpler structure.

Mmm, yeah I know what you mean. :) Currently in the middle of constructing three flirt packs for 2 mods (one with two NPCs) myself, I usually run off the basis of roughly three responses per chance, unless less are needed for the process.

(ie: Recieved a compliment from NPC, PC responds, etc etc)

hm, can't think of anything else right now... *hits block caused by exam* :)

Sorry to those who hate random violence at VCE exams.

Edit: Typos... grr

:) Cute.

Eh I can't do a good Diriel impersonation but...

Diriel: Observe well as by the means of resuscitation, this little creature continues in nature's struggle against the infection that is 'civilisation'. The humans believe this mouse is vermin, but clearly it is but a message that the humans are. Ergo: To be exterminated.

I told you all, I do very poor impersonations. :)

lol XD. from silly ideas: how about asking him to sing. He'd probably go on about how elves have ideal voice... and then PC would get an option to shut him up. In various ways. Not only using a handful of snow thrown at random speed.

Heya, i deleted the double post for you. Not sure if you can delete your own, but for me the 'delete' button appears in the low right corner. :)

lol XD. from silly ideas: how about asking him to sing. He'd probably go on about how elves have ideal voice... and then PC would get an option to shut him up. In various ways. Not only using a handful of snow thrown at random speed.

SPOILER:

There is a singing lovetalk :)

aw darn~! *snaps fingers*

nope, no delate putton, probably I'm lacking the might of being a moderator here XD

x3 I'm all out of ideas... *paces room in circles*

... edit

actually I have one. Piggyback ride. *glomps Diriel from behind* Piggyback ride! *gets thrown off* owie...

xD

Seldarine forbid that it happens the other way around though. ^^

Hm, some druidy idea... Flowers have already been suggested, ummm... bleh, I'm running out of ideas too! :)

Hm, food sharing is suggested already I think.

Perhaps his love for the great cats like the cheetah or lion could be used in a flirt? Only substitute that a little with the two love birds? Meh, I have no idea how that could play out... *goes back to thinking*

There are a couple of animal related flirts, and feline as well.

Anyways, guys, I think I am good with the PC-initiated ones, though I need to finish five or so yet, but I have the sufficient number. It's to the NPC-initiated now. :)

Archived