start of the Uncle quest?

Guest Shawn Barry

Guest Shawn Barry

upon arriving at spellhold Sarah said 'if you aren't going to help my uncle I'll have to leave'. and I don't remember her saying anything about her Uncle before needing help.

what did I miss and when?

where do you find her Uncle?

any info would be great, thanks

Shawn

It's near the end of her lovetalks, usually happening to me as soon as I got back to the city from the wilderness. I take forever to play so it wasn't hard for me to get all the lovetalks before heading to Brynnlaw. Hope this helps :rolleyes:

Guest brada_m
I thought I fixed that bug in the last release. Make sure you have the latest release, please.

Actually I installed V3 today and I get the same problem, all of a sudden she leaves telling me I don't want to help her uncle... the same uncle she never mentioned! :thumbsup:

PS: Great mod btw!

Actually I did! It happened again and I realized I just had to answer the phone and I forgot to pause the game so the poor charachters had spent hours if not days standing in the temple riuns the first time and in the slums the second time, when I came back I make them walk again and Sarah tells me she will leave. I reloaded the last save and it went smoothly. Now the quest is started and I helped her uncle so it shouldn't happen again, I think.

I hope I've been helpful.

Archived