Photo

Civilization 3 - Rise and Rule; Sid - difficulty setting.

CivilizationIII Sid winn

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:24 AM

So right now I completed downloading of S.M. Civilization III: Rise and Rule.
So I start an "New Game" with random world, the Normal Speed, and Sid difficulty (I have always playing in the games on the hardest difficulty possible). But I am feel little bit disappointing :D . I am realy sux in this game, is there anybody knows how to get the Victory with some the strategy how to win this game on Sid difficulty without mass killing, 'Zero Hour', etc.. ?????????????????????????

P.S. I ma excited! SidM. was thinking almost as I am! (I mean about the communism and nationalism is a the different side of the same medal.. )

9cc3cd8.jpg - Yeah boy, you got it, you got it! :D
"The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind."
- Eric Hoffer

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
- Albert Einstein

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

#2 haiduk

haiduk
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 03:49 PM

Someone ought to make a Civ3 mod that limits the maximum number of cities each civ can build. Like 15 or so.

This game gets so friggin complicated near the endgame, it's just too much, imho. I prefer Civ2 / Alpha Centauri gameplay over Civ3 (the latter which I modded to disable sea-bases).

-Haiduk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users