BGQE v10: Bug Thread

I'm not sure if it's still present in the latest version, but since I don't see it reported, it probably is. The issue is that, if you just do the quest the good way, and keep pickpocketing all family members after each interaction, you end up with 2 (or 3) copies of the necklace by the end of the quest. Then you give one to the girl and sell another.

MadMate: Totally missed your report. Thank you, this will be fixed in the next version!

qwerty1234567: Every instance where the necklace can be given to a family member, it is directly removed via DestroyItem(). So, no clue how it is possible to pickpocket it - and no idea what I could do to prevent it.

Right you where! The pickpocketable necklace was created by a script I have no idea why I put it there. Will be fixed for the next version!

ilot: Let me know if you sent the files. I'm ready to pack a new version right away!

Hey there, I'm on my annual play through and stumbled upon a little bug in the Slime quest (and possibly other quests as well):

After you've tricked Allanna into kissing the slime and she told you how wicked you are, you get all those NPC interactions (which are awesome by the way, totally enjoyed those) but then the last NPC that spoke will just leave the party/area instead of Allanna.

This seems to be caused by the same issue (escapearea without actionoverride) that is reported in the 9.2 bug thread.

Anyway, I just want to stress again how much I enjoyed those NPC reactions, that was pretty much exactly what I hoped for when I picked Xzar and Monty for my evilish play-through, great work! :)

There is really no need to be ashamed.

Under the assumption that there are more npc interactions like those in the slime quest, this mod has risen to one of my favorite BG1 mods.

I've kicked it from my install list for now (sicne I didn't know how wide spread the issue was) but I'm definitely looking forward to including it in my future play throughs.

ilot: Let me know if you sent the files. I'm ready to pack a new version right away!

Sorry but only now I have seen your message. The italian files will be ready in around 2 weeks! (I'm testing them).

Are there news lines to translate for the version 11?

Archived