Throne of Bhaal manual errata

Kish

I dunno, im sure thier is some sort of governmeant project somewhere where they woudl love to get thier hands on more undead *be afraid*

It is impressive! And so are your necromancer skills :)

I was replying to a spambot, I'll have you know.

I thought you were referring to the top most post, which seemed like spam with context. My bad :D

I am sorry to bring up an ancient thread but I didn't want to start a new one because, well, I wasn't sure where to put it.

I can't for the life of me get my TOB expansion pack to install. Nor can I get my Heart of Winter expansion to install for that matter. I have both BG2 and IWD installed and working fine but for the life of my, the expansion packs just won't work. They install to a certain point and just stop. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate the help.

I have Windows 7 64 bit OS so I don't know if that's the problem or not.

Edited by Melisah

If you installed the games to their default location, Program Files (x86)\Black Isle\, you should uninstall them and reinstall them in a directory outside of Program Files. Newer versions of Windows interfere with files stored in the Program Files directories.

Oh okay, thank you. I will try that and see how it goes.

Question, if I don't put them in the same file location, how do I get them to run properly? Do I transfer the EP files to the default game files once I install them?

Edited by Melisah

Question, if I don't put them in the same file location, how do I get them to run properly? Do I transfer the EP files to the default game files once I install them?

The base game should not be installed within Program Files. The expansion should be installed wherever the base game is.