cannot convert value or %value% to an integer - Solved

joshuar9476

I finally got around to updating my kits to 1.3. Before I inserted the fl#add_kit_ee variables, the mod at least installed correctly on the weidu side of things. After I made the changes, the first kit installs just fine but the second gets a cannot convert value or %value% to an integer error.

Doing EE-type kit extensions for kit Undead
Copying and patching 1 file ...
ERROR: cannot convert value or %value% to an integer
ERROR: [clastext.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
Stopping installation because of error.

My TP2

//////////////////////////////////
// Undead Eliminator kit //

BEGIN ~Undead Eliminator~

ADD_KIT ~Undead Eliminator~

// CLASWEAP.2da
~Eliminator        1           0           1           0           0           1           0           0~

// WEAPPROF.2da
~Eliminator 0 5 0 5 5 5 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~

// ABCLASRQ.2da
~Eliminator       9        0       0       0       0       0~

// ABCLSMOD.2da
~Eliminator       0        0       0       0       0       0~

// ABDCDSRQ.2da
~Eliminator       0        0       0       0       0       0~

// ABDCSCRQ.2da
~Eliminator       0        0       0       0       15      0~

// ALIGNMNT.2da
~Eliminator       1        0       0       1       0       0       1       0       0~

// DUALCLAS.2da
~Eliminator       0        1       0       0       0       0~

// path to your CLAB-style 2da file
~JKits/Eliminator/Eliminat.2da~

// KITTABLE.2da
~K_F_H   K_F_E   K_F_HE~

// usability flags, added to the end of the KITLIST.2da entry
~0x40000000 2~ 		//Barbarian-Fighter

// HLA table to use; see LUABBR.2da
~Fi0~

// list of starting equipment for PCs starting in ToB. Appended column-wise to 25STWEAP.2da
~CHAN18 SHLD23 HELM19 BAG22 RING06 RING29 CLCK02 BOOT01 AMUL19 BRAC14 BELT06 * * * * * * * * *~

// Lower, mixed, and help kit names and descriptions, added to KITLIST.2da
 SAY ~Undead Eliminator~
 SAY ~Undead Eliminator~
 SAY ~Undead Eliminator: Undead Eliminator spend their life seeking out and destroying mummies, vampires, ghouls, and any other undead. Through experience they build immunity to hold and energy/level drain plus gain inate spells that assist them in their task.  

Advantages:
: +3 to hit and damage vs. undead creatures
: Immunity to hold
: Immunity to level drain, Vampire Fear, and Domination at level 5
: Can cast the Priest spell "False Dawn" at level 10, 15 and 20

Disadvantages:
: Must be good aligned
: May only place points in piercing and crushing weapons
: May not place points in missle weapons
: Can not wear full plate or plate mail armor
: May only dual to a Cleric~

INCLUDE ~JKits/lib/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa~
LAF fl#add_kit_ee
	STR_VAR 
		kit_name = Undead Eliminator
END

COPY ~JKits/Eliminator/sphold.spl~ ~override~ // Immunity to Hold
  SAY NAME1 ~Immunity to Hold~
  SAY NAME2 ~Immunity to Hold~
  SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC ~Immunity to Hold~
  SAY DESC ~Immunity to Hold~

COPY ~JKits/Eliminator/SPVAMH1.spl~ ~override~ // Immunity to Level Drain
  SAY NAME1 ~Immunity to Level Drain~
  SAY NAME2 ~Immunity to Level Drain~
  SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC ~Immunity to Level Drain~
  SAY DESC ~Immunity to Level Drain~

COPY ~JKits/Eliminator/SPVAMF.spl~ ~override~ // Immunity to Vampire Fear and Domination
  SAY NAME1 ~Immunity to Vampire Fear and Domination~
  SAY NAME2 ~Immunity to Vampire Fear and Domination~
  SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC ~Immunity to Vampire Fear and Domination~
  SAY DESC ~Immunity to Vampire Fear~

COPY ~JKits/Eliminator/SPINFDN.spl~ ~override~ // False Dawn
  SAY NAME1 ~False Dawn~
  SAY NAME2 ~False Dawn~
  SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC ~False Dawn~
  SAY DESC ~False Dawn~

I changed nothing other than the LAF. Suggestions?

I changed nothing other than the LAF. Suggestions?

The kit_name = Undead Eliminator

HAS to be the EXACT ~Eliminator~

AS WELL AS this:

ADD_KIT ~Undead Eliminator~

NEEDS to match each others ... aka this:

~Eliminator 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 0~

None of those are the kits name, it is the SAY ~Undead Eliminator~ 's...

So:

// Undead Eliminator kit //

BEGIN ~Undead Eliminator~

ADD_KIT ~Eliminator~

// CLASWEAP.2da
~Eliminator 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 0~

// WEAPPROF.2da
~Eliminator 0 5 0 5 5 5 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~

// ABCLASRQ.2da
~Eliminator 9 0 0 0 0 0~

// ABCLSMOD.2da
~Eliminator 0 0 0 0 0 0~

// ABDCDSRQ.2da
~Eliminator 0 0 0 0 0 0~

// ABDCSCRQ.2da
~Eliminator 0 0 0 0 15 0~

// ALIGNMNT.2da
~Eliminator 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0~

// DUALCLAS.2da
~Eliminator 0 1 0 0 0 0~

// path to your CLAB-style 2da file
~JKits/Eliminator/Eliminat.2da~

// KITTABLE.2da
~K_F_H K_F_E K_F_HE~

// usability flags, added to the end of the KITLIST.2da entry
~0x40000000 2~ //Barbarian-Fighter

// HLA table to use; see LUABBR.2da
~Fi0~

// list of starting equipment for PCs starting in ToB. Appended column-wise to 25STWEAP.2da
~CHAN18 SHLD23 HELM19 BAG22 RING06 RING29 CLCK02 BOOT01 AMUL19 BRAC14 BELT06 * * * * * * * * *~

// Lower, mixed, and help kit names and descriptions, added to KITLIST.2da
SAY ~undead eliminator~
SAY ~Undead Eliminator~
SAY ~Undead Eliminator: Undead Eliminator spend their life seeking out and destroying mummies, vampires, ghouls, and any other undead. Through experience they build immunity to hold and energy/level drain plus gain inate spells that assist them in their task.

Advantages:
: +3 to hit and damage vs. undead creatures
: Immunity to hold
: Immunity to level drain, Vampire Fear, and Domination at level 5
: Can cast the Priest spell "False Dawn" at level 10, 15 and 20

Disadvantages:
: Must be good aligned
: May only place points in piercing and crushing weapons
: May not place points in missle weapons
: Can not wear full plate or plate mail armor
: May only dual to a Cleric~

INCLUDE ~JKits/lib/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa~
LAF fl#add_kit_ee
STR_VAR
kit_name = ~Eliminator~
END

COPY ~JKits/Eliminator/sphold.spl~ ~override~ // Immunity to Hold
SAY NAME1 ~Immunity to Hold~
SAY NAME2 ~Immunity to Hold~
SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC ~Immunity to Hold~
SAY DESC ~Immunity to Hold~

COPY ~JKits/Eliminator/SPVAMH1.spl~ ~override~ // Immunity to Level Drain
SAY NAME1 ~Immunity to Level Drain~
SAY NAME2 ~Immunity to Level Drain~
SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC ~Immunity to Level Drain~
SAY DESC ~Immunity to Level Drain~

COPY ~JKits/Eliminator/SPVAMF.spl~ ~override~ // Immunity to Vampire Fear and Domination
SAY NAME1 ~Immunity to Vampire Fear and Domination~
SAY NAME2 ~Immunity to Vampire Fear and Domination~
SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC ~Immunity to Vampire Fear and Domination~
SAY DESC ~Immunity to Vampire Fear~

COPY ~JKits/Eliminator/SPINFDN.spl~ ~override~ // False Dawn
SAY NAME1 ~False Dawn~
SAY NAME2 ~False Dawn~
SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC ~False Dawn~
SAY DESC ~False Dawn~

Should fix this all.

Thanks Jarno. That's so strange. i don't remember changing those. BTW, did you ever fix your kits to fit EE? I'm the one that requested a few kits and would still like to use them. If not I guess I can poke around and see if I can keep them from breaking.

They're all yours.

That's not the case actually, they are just recreations of the originals from the megamods, a few request kits and a one non-weidu mod kit.

Also the TDDz mod, aka The Darkest Day for Enhanced Edition mod might feature the Amazon kit...

Ahh, I have also made a female exclusive Amazon kit too, that's not in my kit collection, as that one is a different kit.. :rotflmao:

The how it's female exclusive is because the male gain totally different kit from selecting the kit option... if I remember correctly, it was a Forest Guardian Lord or some such ...

Ahh, I have also made a female exclusive Amazon kit too, that's not in my kit collection, as that one is a different kit.. :rotflmao:

The how it's female exclusive is because the male gain totally different kit from selecting the kit option... if I remember correctly, it was a Forest Guardian Lord or some such ...

I am very interested in the way you made this kit female exclusive : I am working on an Unicorn Rider and let down the former idea of getting it available only for female.

I am very interested in the way you made this kit female exclusive : I am working on an Unicorn Rider and let down the former idea of getting it available only for female.

Well, the .tp2 -file:

BACKUP ~amazlord/backup~	//this is the temporary folder for this kit
AUTHOR ~Jarno Mikkola, The Imp.~
VERSION ~v0.01~

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////Amazon / Forest Lord
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
BEGIN ~Amazon and Forest Lord kit, available for Human~

INCLUDE ~amazlord/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa~

COPY ~amazlord/ijamfl.SPL~		~override/ijamfl.SPL~			// Uses the effect
COPY ~amazlord/ijamfl.eff~		~override/ijamfl.eff~			// summon the cre called ij#dcin1.cre that does the change via script

COPY_EXISTING ~LUFi0.2da~			~override/LUijama.2da~			//default files
COPY_EXISTING ~LUFi0.2da~			~override/LUijfor.2da~
//COPY ~amazlord/LUijama.2da~		~override/LUijama.2da~			// non-default HLA table copying, not in use yet
//COPY ~amazlord/LUijfor.2da~		~override/LUijfor.2da~			// HLA table copying, not in use yet

//the invisible creature that ends up turning our hero to be a forest lord and our heroine to be an amazon

COPY ~amazlord/invicre.cre~		~override/ijamfl.cre~			// Tutu&BGT
  WRITE_ASCII ~0x0248~ ~ijamfl~							// Override script
  WRITE_ASCII ~0x0280~ ~ijamfl~							// Death Variable

//first we got the BG2 fighter kit that is sellected so we can use it to create the character that then gets to be a sorcerer
ADD_KIT ~ijamfl~
 ~ijamfl                 0           0           0           0           0           0           0           0~
 ~ijamfl  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~
 ~ijamfl                 4       4       3       3       3       4~				//class requirements, file ABCLASRQ.2da
 ~ijamfl                 0       0       0       0       0       0~				//class modification, file ABCLSMOD.2da
 ~ijamfl                 0       0       0       0       0       0~				//dual class to minimums, file ABDCDSRQ.2da
 ~ijamfl                 0       0       0       0       0       0~				//dual class from minimumns, file ABDCSCRQ.2da
 ~ijamfl                 1       1       1       1       1       1       0       1       1~	//class alignment, file ALIGNMNT.2da
 ~ijamfl                 0       0       0       0       0       0~				//dual classing to rules, file DUALCLAS.2da
 ~amazlord/ijamfl.2da~							//file the new kit will use at it's level up
 ~K_F_H~										//racial and class kit'ing rules, affected files *_*_*.2da
 ~0x00004000 2~									//usability flag and class numbers, filed in kitlist.2da
 ~~												//used HLA tables rear-fix, used file in this case is LU*.2da, so that's LUdragd.2da 
 ~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~		//purposefully set no ToB start item selection
  SAY ~amazon / forest lord~
  SAY ~Amazon / Forest Lord~
  SAY ~AMAZON / FOREST LORD:

AMAZON

Advantages:
- Can eventually set 5 proficiency points to spear weapons.
Restrictions:
- Must be female

FOREST LORD
Advantages:
- Can eventually set 5 proficiency points to warhammers.
Restrictions:
- Must be male~

LAF fl#add_kit_ee
  STR_VAR
    kit_name = ijamfl
    numwslot = ~4~
    hpclass = ~hpwar~
END

//And then we make the actual Amazon kit the above turn into. 
ADD_KIT ~ijamazo~
 ~ijamazo                0           0           0           0           0           0           0           0~
//WEAPPROF.2DA
//11                               T   S           F   Q             S S
//10                               W   C           L   U             W I
//9        BG1p-          *B L S   O   I   W       A   A             O N
//8        roffs          *A O H   H   M   A       I   R C   S       R G
//7        L S  '        M*S N O   A   I   R     H L   T R L H     2 D L 2                 E E E E E E E E E E E
//6        _ _       S   I*T G R   N K T D H     A M   E O O O     H A E W E E E E E E E E X X X X X X X X X X X
//5        S S   S B P   S*A S T   D A A A A   S L O   R S N R   S A N W E X X X X X X X X T T T T T T T T T T T
//4        W W   P L I   S*R W S   E T R G M C P B R M S S G T D L N D E A T T T T T T T T R R R R R R R R R R R
//3        O O B E U K A I*D O W A D A W G M L E E N A T B B B A I D S A P R R R R R R R R A A A A A A A A A A A
//2        R R O A N E X L*S R O X S N A E E U A R I C A O O O R N E H P O A A A A A A A A 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2
//1        D D W R T D E E*W D R E W A K R R B R D N E F W W W T G D I O N 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

~ijamazo 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~
 ~ijamazo                3       3       3       3       3       3~				//class requirements, file ABCLASRQ.2da
 ~ijamazo                0       0       0       0       0       0~				//class modification, file ABCLSMOD.2da
 ~ijamazo                0       0       0       0       0       0~				//dual class to minimums, file ABDCDSRQ.2da
 ~ijamazo                0       0       0       0       0       0~				//dual class from minimumns, file ABDCSCRQ.2da
 ~ijamazo                1       1       1       1       1       1       1       1       1~	//class alignment, file ALIGNMNT.2da
 ~ijamazo                0       0       0       0       0       0~				//dual classing to rules, file DUALCLAS.2da
 ~amazlord/ijamazo.2da~							//monks original file the new kit will use at it's level up to gain the exact same benefits
 ~~												//racial and class kit'ing rules, affected files *_*_*.2da, this is clean cause the class is script changed to.
 ~0x00004000 2~									//usability flag and class numbers, filed in kitlist.2da
 ~ijama~										//used HLA tables rear-fix, used file in this case is LU*.2da, so that's LUdragf.2da 
 ~CHAN09 * HELM07 BAG20 RING06 RING31 * BOOT01 AMUL19 BRAC16 BELT06 AROW11,40 BULL03,40 BOLT06,40 POTN52,5 POTN4,2 POTN14,5 HAM07 SW1H27 STAF08~	//horrible ToB item selection
  SAY ~amazon~
  SAY ~Amazon~
  SAY ~AMAZON:
Skilled warriors devoted to a female deity, Amazons undergo harsh training to excel in the arts of war and military leadership. They often achieve command positions usually assigned to males, who remain astonished in the face of their martial expertise. These female warriors prefer light armor that does not hamper their movements and weapons that are suited for mounted combat. Amazons who prove themselves in battle are blessed by their goddess with special powers.

Advantages:
RESTRICTIONS:
- Must be female~

LAF fl#add_kit_ee
  INT_VAR
    briefdesc = RESOLVE_STR_REF (~AMAZON:
Skilled warriors devoted to a female deity, Amazons undergo harsh training to excel in the arts of war and military leadership. They often achieve command positions usually assigned to males, who remain astonished in the face of their martial expertise. These female warriors prefer light armor that does not hamper their movements and weapons that are suited for mounted combat. Amazons who prove themselves in battle are blessed by their goddess with special powers.

Advantages:
RESTRICTIONS:
- Must be female~)
  STR_VAR
    kit_name = ijamazo
    numwslot = ~4~
    hpclass = ~hpwar~
END

//And then we make the actual Forest Lord kit the above turn into. 
ADD_KIT ~ijforel~
 ~ijforel                0           0           0           0           0           0           0           0~
 ~ijforel 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~
 ~ijforel                3       3       3       3       3       3~				//class requirements, file ABCLASRQ.2da
 ~ijforel                0       0       0       0       0       0~				//class modification, file ABCLSMOD.2da
 ~ijforel                0       0       0       0       0       0~				//dual class to minimums, file ABDCDSRQ.2da
 ~ijforel                0       0       0       0       0       0~				//dual class from minimumns, file ABDCSCRQ.2da
 ~ijforel                1       1       1       1       1       1       1       1       1~	//class alignment, file ALIGNMNT.2da
 ~ijforel                0       0       0       0       0       0~				//dual classing to rules, file DUALCLAS.2da
 ~amazlord/ijforel.2da~								//the kits level up  
 ~~													//racial and class kit'ing rules, affected files *_*_*.2da, this is clean cause the class is script changed to.
 ~0x00004000 2~										//usability flag and class numbers, filed in kitlist.2da
 ~ijfor~											//used HLA tables rear-fix, used file in this case is LU*.2da, so that's LUijfor.2da 
 ~CHAN09 * HELM07 BAG20 RING06 RING31 * BOOT01 AMUL19 BRAC16 BELT06 AROW11,40 BULL03,40 BOLT06,40 POTN52,5 POTN4,2 POTN14,5 HAM07 SW1H27 STAF08~	//horrible ToB item selection
  SAY ~forest lord~
  SAY ~Forest Lord~
  SAY ~FOREST LORD:
As the lion is the undisputed king of the savanna, so the Forest Lord stands over creatures of the wood thanks to his ferocity, adaptability, and survival skills. This champion of nature, unable to resist the call of the wilderness, drives intruders from the forest with weapons he learned to make with his own hands. When faced with a threat, he is often assisted by his animal kinsman, a specific type of animal he shares a bond with.

Advantages:
Restrictions:
- Must be male~

LAF fl#add_kit_ee
  INT_VAR
    briefdesc = RESOLVE_STR_REF (~FOREST LORD:
As the lion is the undisputed king of the savanna, so the Forest Lord stands over creatures of the wood thanks to his ferocity, adaptability, and survival skills. This champion of nature, unable to resist the call of the wilderness, drives intruders from the forest with weapons he learned to make with his own hands. When faced with a threat, he is often assisted by his animal kinsman, a specific type of animal he shares a bond with.

Advantages:
Restrictions:
- Must be male~)
  STR_VAR
    kit_name = ijforel
    numwslot = ~4~
    hpclass = ~hpwar~
END

COMPILE ~amazlord/ijamfl.baf~
//script that does the  Fighter -> Amazon or Forest lord

And the script that makes the whole thing work:

IF

Kit(LastSummonerOf(Myself),ijamfl)

Class(LastSummonerOf(Myself),FIGHTER)

Gender(LastSummonerOf(Myself),female)

Global("IJ#amazforest","GLOBAL",0)

ActionListEmpty()

THEN

RESPONSE #100

ActionOverride(LastSummonerOf(Myself),AddSuperKit(IJAMAZO))

SetGlobal("IJ#amazforest","GLOBAL",1)

Continue()

END

IF

Kit(LastSummonerOf(Myself),ijamfl)

Class(LastSummonerOf(Myself),FIGHTER)

Gender(LastSummonerOf(Myself),male)

Global("IJ#amazforest","GLOBAL",0)

ActionListEmpty()

THEN

RESPONSE #100

ActionOverride(LastSummonerOf(Myself),AddSuperKit(IJFOREL))

SetGlobal("IJ#amazforest","GLOBAL",1)

Continue()

END

IF

Global("IJ#amazforest","GLOBAL",1)

THEN

RESPONSE #100

DestroySelf()

END

The invisible creature is casted by the kit(Amazon / Forest Lord) kits only spell at level 1 and the kit itself kinda does nothing else ...

I mean if you create a male with an unicorn rider kit, how to remove this kit and return to a paladin class, without any kit?

You can try to use this:

AddSuperKit(TRUECLASS))
... in the male part of the script.

Or if that won't work, then you'll need to clone the normal kit and assign that as the palclone, and

AddSuperKit(palclone))
.. if the character is a male.

Archived