May I add tseries to Qwinn's PS:T Tweak Pack?

Qwinn

I know the readme says that it is okay to do this as long as credit is given (which I'm perfectly okay with), but I thought I'd be polite and ask anyway. I don't know if Cirerrek is still around, so if I get no response I'll assume (based on the permission given in the readme) that it's okay.

Basically, the reason its necessary is that my mods (over at Spellhold Studios) make use of the AI scripts for things like banters, and if this mod is installed on top of it it overwrites all that stuff. I'd like to eventually rework them so that they don't cause compatibility problems with my mods, and add them as a component of Qwinn's PS:T Tweak Pack, with credit given to everyone involved (including both authors and G3).

I won't be able to do this for a while, and the next release of my Tweak Pack won't be out for another few months anyway, so plenty of time for anyone to object if they wish to.

Qwinn

Best ask DavidW. Cirerrek asked me a long time back if I'd be interested in taking up the maintenance of these scripts as he wanted to retire but I was way too busy at the time. He did mention that he was talking to DavidW about it and I am only assuming that came to fruition.

-Y-

I know the readme says that it is okay to do this as long as credit is given (which I'm perfectly okay with), but I thought I'd be polite and ask anyway. I don't know if Cirerrek is still around, so if I get no response I'll assume (based on the permission given in the readme) that it's okay.

Basically, the reason its necessary is that my mods (over at Spellhold Studios) make use of the AI scripts for things like banters, and if this mod is installed on top of it it overwrites all that stuff. I'd like to eventually rework them so that they don't cause compatibility problems with my mods, and add them as a component of Qwinn's PS:T Tweak Pack, with credit given to everyone involved (including both authors and G3).

I won't be able to do this for a while, and the next release of my Tweak Pack won't be out for another few months anyway, so plenty of time for anyone to object if they wish to.

Qwinn

Just popping in to see what has been going on in the last couple of months. Go for it Qwinn.

Archived