Restaurant?

CamDawg

Okay, tentatively I had plans for one of the lovetalks to include a dinner date, if you will, with Delainy.

Everyone remember the old "recipe book thread"?  Well, some of those may make an appearance in there.

Anyways, the question is, if we do this (and there is no guarantee it will appear, since I need to finish interjections, and a massive load of lovetalks) what kind of things would you like to see?

It won't be necessary to do the romance, if it is done, but it would be...not quite an easter egg, just to add something a little more to the game.

YAY!!!  this is a new thing in romance mods...and such a great idea too...a simple date, without any violence..(unless the waiter drops the soup... :D ) or any quests...

just a simple date...a dinner and a play, maybe???  will there be a chance to play footsie???  oysters???( not only a reference to salvanus, but to give del a chance to say stuff...like "need a bit of help, hmmm???" )  

hmmm...a fiddler, or musician serenading the couple...a cell phone going off at the next table to ruin the mood...urm...sorry, that's modern... :D  :D

a dialog choice to ask del how the food is...wine, a good vintage...the pc has the option to select the wine, and the most expensive one is NOT the best choice...(its vinegar) because the pc should show class and taste, and buying the most expensive is the mark of someone who equates price with quality...

a play afterwards...say at the five flagons, and you can take del downstairs for a play...chance to whisper sweet nothings into her ear, and be shushed by the neighbors...

or you could take her to circus after or before dinner...try to win her a stuffed animal...possibly a moonlight walk...

great fun for the player.. :D  :D  :D

Sorry, no chance of a play.  I don't feel like writing a whole new play for the playhouse ;-)

And I feel less like coding it. :D

or you could take her to circus after or before dinner...try to win her a stuffed animal...

Keep your eyes open in the next alpha... :D

I would likey cute things, meow.

Hmm... staring into each other's eyes-ness, how sweet!

And umm, maybe maybe... lots of talkings? Talking is nicey.

Would there be vegetarian stuff, rrr?

And could you have milk instead of beer or winey and such?

Wow wow.

Yes, if implemented, there would be cutesy things one could do.

Say, roasting Korgan over an open barbecue pit ;-)

And there would probably be a small list to go...you know, an option to sneak out after the meal so as not to pay the tab...or to sneak a cockroach on the pet.

Yes, if implemented, there would be cutesy things one could do.

Say, roasting Korgan over an open barbecue pit ;-)

And there would probably be a small list to go...you know, an option to sneak out after the meal so as not to pay the tab...or to sneak a cockroach on the pet.

i could see milk instead of alchohol, but i somehow doubt delainey would enjoy a vegetarian place... :D:D:D

and being a bard, pickpocketing, you know...she probably would love the idea of sneaking off without paying the tab...of course, you would leave a huge tip, for the waitresses and waiters, she is good after all...

korgan over an open fire...urg!!! he'd taste of stale tobacco and reek of rancid beer...

hey, del could hand their wait-person the orcish cookbook!!! :D

which place were you planning??? not the copper coronet, that place is just plain sick...

mithrest, or inn of seven veils???

the mithrest probably...its nice, and pugsley would make nice comments about how del is happier and more relaxed when she joined her friends, and she even brought a date...

urg...cockroachs...ugh!!!

It would if you started to think of various locations.  Back when I was thinking of making a whole new town, there could have been a beach, for example (imported from BGI) to take your date.

So, that's why I only said a place for dinner...most like that outside bit on the Promenade.  Of course, still a lot of work, I know ;-)

Cam are you suggesting a different dinner experience based on the location picked? If so that indeed sounds like alot of work.

@Bri, I was also thinkig of the outdoor location in the Promenade, seems like the ideal place for a romantic diner.

Archived