Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modifikation Diskussion

jastey

Kerzenburgforum

The Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification is a mod for "vanilla" BG1 (with or without the add-on Tales of the Sword Coast), BG1Tutu v4, EasyTutu, BGT, BG:EE, and EET.

Language versions available:

• English
  • French
  • German

I turned this thread into a discussion thread, testing phase is over. Thank you to all betatesters!

Description:

For original BG1 (with TotSC), the mod adds a friendship track and the BG1NPC project romance for Ajantis. The original BG1NPC project romance was slightly altered to adjust to the restrictions of the BG1 engine, although overall the content stayed the same.

For Tutu, BGT, BG:EE, and EET, the mod adds a friendship track for Ajantis. Contentwise, the friendship mod is meant as an addition to the BG1NPC project, but technically it can be installed and played without the BG1NPC project. For all games that do not end with Sarevok's death, there is new content after his defeat available. For all SoD games, there are new reply options for the SoD romances in case the PC and Ajantis are engaged. If engaged, the PC will receive three letters during SoD from Ajantis.

From v11 on, there is an optional second component if BG1NPC Project is installed on BG:EE or EET to use BeamDog's inventory BAM for Ajantis' family shield (green dragon on golden back, it's beautiful!).

The BG1NPC project can be found at Gibberlings Three.

The custom portraits for Ajantis are now available in a separate portrait pack.

Download Ajantis BG1 Expansion

Edited by jastey

Thank you, everyone!

Domi: That's awesome! Yes, I would love to include it. May I also use it for Ajantis BGII mod?

Kaeloree: Now that you point me to it, I have to agree that "add-on" might be the better term. I think I called it mini since it's, er, only 2,7 MB big... no idea. :laugh:

Guest jastey*

Hey, cool!

what the ability "gahn" does exactly?
oops, that would be "yawn" but apparently I forgot to tra that line in the tp2. It's a detection spell that is only supposed to help identify whether the PC rested or not (for the "morning after" dialogues). It's a coding thing, if you are more interested have a look at Zed Nocear's Trigger-Simulations for BG1 "2. Detection of "Party rested"."

I thought "yawning" after wakeup wouldn't be too out of place. :p

I am interested in any and all feed back and criticism, btw.