ToB news

Meira

Guest Cryingwolf86

Just out of curiosity, is there a time frame on when the ToB portion of Amber will be finished... I am by no means trying to be pushy or wanting things rushed... just curious.

Well it's good to see that you still pop in from time to time, nothing worse then a brilliant work of art going unfinished, take your time and enjoy what your doing but most of all go at your own pace, when a brake is needed, by all means take one.

Wrote five out of nine epilogues today. I know it's hardly a significant progress considering how much time has gone, but it's something.

"Hardly significant progress"? I don't know what you're talking about. Epilogues are hard!

Glad to hear things are moving forward. :mad:

I think that, while I had a very clear vision of what elements, events and feelings wanted to those five now written epilogues to have, putting those ideas into words in a way that satisfied me was next to impossible. I'm glad that the first versions are done now.

Wrote five out of nine epilogues today. I know it's hardly a significant progress considering how much time has gone, but it's something.

Great to hear.

You'll be pleased to hear I pestered Meira and Darios about Amber ToB when I saw them in London :mad:

Well done, sir. :beer: