saves save update error

1 reply to this topic

#1 Beefate

Beefate
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 09:31 AM

Hello,

I've just installed WS mod on my GOG version of PST on Win8 laptop, which was successfully done and game runs in high res. However, I tried to update saves from my second computer (Linux), but i got error during installation (attached to this post) and loading these saves makes PST crash. I've also tried to upload a save made on this computer (win8) and it worked properly, so the problem must be with different OS, location...
Is is even possible to run a save from different machine?
Thank You for any help

Attached Files

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6296 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:50 AM

This is very hard question to answer to, with my PC only experience, but I would expect that there's a distinct difference between how the Widescreen mod conducts business and how the Linux GoG games does it's own, so... it's likely that the saves won't be compatible.
Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users