Some encounters that i dont encounter... :p

Hi!

Ive tried to have some encounters with some people but I'm very unable to tell them what they want to hear! o_o

Lord Colprith (sp?), Firkaag and Aran Linvail wanted nothing to do with me...

I forgot about Lord Colprith now (in chapter 6 and if i go back to Trademeet he gives me the "you are always welcome here"), and Firkaag and Aran had a meeting with some fingers of death and some swords... :)

But for next time I want to know if I'm doing something wrong? I'm positive Ive tried a load of dialogs for Aran (before I went to spellhold) and nothing i said convinced him (I must be a very ugly elf!).

And same with Firkaag. I rescued Garrens child and told him "ill be back 4 u". After that i talked to him but none of the RE options made the trick!

I made sure to reload the game several times to try new options with all of them (I followed the advice of saving before talking because I was expecting a tricky High Merchant, as the readme says)...

Do I need some special prerequisite like amount of charisma or some race or intelligence or god knows?

I want to know for next time...

Thanks!! :)

And same with Firkaag. I rescued Garrens child and told him "ill be back 4 u". After that i talked to him but none of the RE options made the trick!

If (and it's a big IF) I'm not mistaken you can't do anything to make Firkaag "unsheath his sword", he's obviously not that kind of dragon :)

Archived