Comments on Just Another Day

theacefes

Another enjoyable story, theacefes.

And you have nothing to worry about the rating

As for the answer to your last question? I imagine the Staypuft Marshmellow Man (ala Ghostbusters) might have a fit opposing such a beastie :)

Another enjoyable story, theacefes.

And you have nothing to worry about the rating

As for the answer to your last question? I imagine the Staypuft Marshmellow Man (ala Ghostbusters) might have a fit opposing such a beastie :)

1) Thank you!

2) Phew, cool.

3) Shh....careful he may be reading this! :D

Just a quick comment on this, I've been reading, but going through it slowly (hey, it's huge and I missed out on the first few chapters before it got big), but the story so far is excellent, good characterisation and interactions between the characters, it seems very alive.

The mix of action to speech is a nice happy medium, you know what's going on and the game mechanical references are well hidden.

Good stuff Theacefes. :)

Please post any input you may have here. :suspect:

I found some free time at work yesterday and thought I'd read a little bit of your story. Well, the next thing I knew I was on Chapter 11 & the next shift had arrived. Obviously, I found your story very enjoyable & addicitive. I'm not much of a critic but I especially like how you are able to bring out the characters personalities & all of their emotions so well. I also admired how well you can write for the bioware NPCs as many times I kept thinking 'Yes, that's exactly what Jaheira would say'. I even had to laugh out loud at a couple of Minsc comments. Hopefully you'll be able to find the time to continue this story in the future.

Offtopic: I've also used your NPC creation guide and found it well written & very easy to follow for us Noobs. Seeing & hearing your very first self-created NPC is...well...almost 'Magical'. Thanks for giving of your time to help & bring enjoyment to others.

Please post any input you may have here. :suspect:

I found some free time at work yesterday and thought I'd read a little bit of your story. Well, the next thing I knew I was on Chapter 11 & the next shift had arrived. Obviously, I found your story very enjoyable & addicitive. I'm not much of a critic but I especially like how you are able to bring out the characters personalities & all of their emotions so well. I also admired how well you can write for the bioware NPCs as many times I kept thinking 'Yes, that's exactly what Jaheira would say'. I even had to laugh out loud at a couple of Minsc comments. Hopefully you'll be able to find the time to continue this story in the future.

Offtopic: I've also used your NPC creation guide and found it well written & very easy to follow for us Noobs. Seeing & hearing your very first self-created NPC is...well...almost 'Magical'. Thanks for giving of your time to help & bring enjoyment to others.

Hi! Thanks for reading the story. It is still in progress; I haven't posted the next chapter (it's all in my head and I just need to type it out) but I certainly will as soon as RL calms down a bit. Writing the Bioware guys is a challenge a lot of times for me but hopefully someday I'll get it right, but still, thank you!

As for the guide, you are most certainly welcome. The only thing I can really say in response to that is to demand you to release your own mod! :blush:

-Kat

Guest Guest_calcevaine_*

It's great ! All the character are pretty well portrayed. As in the mod, te relationship between Auren and Nalia is really funny.

I like Elise too, but it seems that she is a warrior, right ? Or could she be a paladin or barbarian ?

Do you plan to introduce other Byoware characters even only for a one time episode ? ( I am not really original on this one, but being a fan of Viconia, i had to ask, and a conversation between Auren, Minsc et Jan Jansen could definitely be somehing really funny ^^ )

Anyway. I enjoy your story and hope you will find the time and motivation to end it. :laugh:

Hi. :laugh:

Elise is a regular fighter as far as I know. I don't know if she'll take on a particular kit or not.

I had planned on introducing other characters in the story but I just haven't had time lately for writing. But I'm glad you are enjoying the story and eventually I will continue it...just not now.

Heh, again I'll have to compliment your style.

I liked the story. It gave me more information about Sarah and Auren, the two characters that both me and my PC like :). The Sarah/Auren pairing was a bit of surprise, since I thought the ranger lass will go straight for the resident alpha female, and that the fighter gal will win Nalia's heart, but I guess they would end up that way sooner or later...

Another thing - very nice Sarah POV, makes the reader like her even more. She is just so... herself, with all these doubts, shyness and lack of self - assurance. As afore said - good story. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Are you going to continiue it?

Hi. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the encouragement. I would love to continue the story, as I have the majority of the SoA plotline planned out, however I am in the process of working on my own original writing as well as an upcoming 3rd person shooter game (and school ack!). But maybe during my break after final exams I will be able to take a break and work on this.

Archived