Absence

Valheru

Should this mod continue  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone!

I am sorry to say that I have had a very busy life and any thoughts about games altogether, let alone Modding have been pushed to the back of my mind. I see that this forum has been kept inactive witch gives me hope and despair at the same time.

I thought that maybe Khayman has been waiting for me to get in touch with him which I have not... yet anyway

or

What if the project has been utterly abandoned?!

I am willing to continue work on this mod now and will NOT abandon it again, however, I must know how many people want to see a mod like this created and also if people such as Khayman still wan't to help. I know I would have given up by now.

I will give my apologies to all who were waiting for this mod to progress regardless.

Argh. Why does everyone feel the need to capitalize the word "mod"?

Anyway, I would bet that you're only going to get people posting to say "yes plz make mod kthnx." You have to decide if you actually want to work on it. If you've lost interest, and Khayman is MIA, then what the public cares is pretty much moot.

Not to be blunt, or anything. :)

Icelus has a good point. You have to want to do it for yourself. A good quest mod will always be well recieved and with good plot tit-bits released will be anticipated to. But wanting to do it is very important. :)

I would not want to work on something that nobody is going to play, so people's vote would determine whether I 'want' to work on it.

I cannot do this mod by myself either, so I would need other help, if Khayman is missing.

I have made all references to the word mod lowercase!

I had a talk with Khayman about Perils of Wisdom before he abandoned it, if I do a Third Path I'm very probably going to do it as a stand-alone or in a Misc Mod component, and with many references to the background framework of my Mod BTL. If you're interested I can PM you the ideas I have for it, or chat on MSN about it, I know Khayman was pretty happy with it, it seems, but I'm not sure about you.

If you need his link to the website on the inner workings of the Cowled Wizards and Shadow Thieves, and a bit on the Twisted Rune, I think I can dig it out from somewhere as well. I probably won't make all that much use of it, I suspect.

So... yeah, that's just my view, I guess. It's probably going to be very different from what you envisaged, though.

It is settled, I think many people still want to see a mod like this so I will begin working on it, though it will most likely take about a year to do!

I consider myself an intermediate DLTCEP user but have no experience with weidu whatsoever, so I have much to learn.

If you need his link to the website on the inner workings of the Cowled Wizards and Shadow Thieves, and a bit on the Twisted Rune, I think I can dig it out from somewhere as well. I probably won't make all that much use of it, I suspect.

Thanks I think I already have it, I have read the story basis on 'The Third Way' and although it sounds good I really want a mod that allows you to become a full member of the Cowled Wizards, the excuse will still be similar; "We are sending you to spellhold to kill Irenicus"

Archived