Suggestions/Grammar Glitches

DISCLAIMER:

I have a stubbornly ridgid veiw on Kivan's character, so the critisizm of the type "you should totally change the concept of the mod" is fine, but will not be implemented in this mod. :)

If you played it and are unsatisfied with the way the main character was presented, I suggest that you wait for either Nightmare's Kivan or Star Dragon Maiden's Kivan or if the worst comes to worst - create your own version of the somber ranger.

All other feedback will be recieved with due humility and gratitude :)

Other then being alittle too overboard with the moodieness at the start(Sadly I only got to around 6 or so banters in all) The npc himself is pefect.

But...

Spoilers read on for minor ones.

Really the pc is missing a few replys to some topics such as the one about the sunrise.

You need to add something where the pc trys to make him enjoy his memorys of his loved ones rather then feel sad about it. I was lost at what to say cause I didn't want to out and out insult him but I didn't really want to share his sarrowerful mood so I basicly had to opt for the joke of Kivan always being the sprite riser.

Maybe you should also try to make some ways to try to get him to move on(Outside of romance), even if this would not work what so ever it would be good to at least be able to try. Hell we could even annoy him out of the group lol.

I think that the npc himself is fine but we need alittle bit more range is what we can say to him, even if it has almost the same affect as another answer at least we got to roleplay alittle.

In closing your mod rocks and I shall be finishing soa with Kivan in my party.

Hope this helps, I am kinda writing it late so I may not have gotten my point across well lol.

I see your point. I do not think I can answer well right now, but basically I think that it is the non-romanceable character who has the chance to put smile back on Kivan's face by giving him back the light of his life and I am afraid that developping the answers for "move on, man" will give Kivan the infamous "white wings" akin to Aerie's ones. You see, I am unsure that our utilitarian age of practicality can swallow the idea of loyalty to one woman till the end of times without cringing, so whatever I'd write would be called "whining" and "unbelievable" etc... and still I'd like to stay true to what I think of the character. I'll see if I can integrate some options, but I have to see the written before deciding if they go in or not.

I see your point. I do not think I can answer well right now, but basically I think that it is the non-romanceable character who has the chance to put smile back on Kivan's face by giving him back the light of his life and I am afraid that developping the answers for "move on, man" will give Kivan the infamous "white wings" akin to Aerie's ones. You see, I am unsure that our utilitarian age of practicality can swallow the  idea of loyalty to one woman till the end of times without cringing, so whatever I'd write would be called "whining" and "unbelievable" etc... and still I'd like to stay true to what I think of the character. I'll see if I can integrate some options, but I have to see the written before deciding if they go in or not.

I don't really want him to move on as much as enjoy the memorys of his love ya know? That way we can still spring the babe on him and have him be like MWAHAHAHA I always stayed true! And that was the stupidest way I could put that but ah well lol.

Archived