Upcoming changes

We have a few changes coming to G3 - nothing bad (I hope)! Because of the changes, the forums may be taken offline for a day or so.

Just wanted to update everyone so no one is surprised when the forums do go offline.

Thanks!

"Upcoming changes, Forums may/may not go offline temporarily"

If the past is any indication, Forums WILL go offline, and the duration will be more than "temporary". ;-)

Hah! "The IE Modding Community will never die because the forums are temporarily offline". :laugh:

I almost want to take credit for it. I *know* I've seen it, and I seem to recall saying it, but I can't remember and don't want to be all "That was me."

If it wasn't me, I know I at least posted in the thread where it was said. Close enough, right? :-)

I almost want to take credit for it. I *know* I've seen it, and I seem to recall saying it, but I can't remember and don't want to be all "That was me." If it wasn't me, I know I at least posted in the thread where it was said. Close enough, right? :-)

But it was you:

THE IE MODDING COMMUNITY WILL NEVER DIE BECAUSE THE PAGE HASN'T FINISHED LOADING YET.

:laugh:

Update: to all G3 modders - if you have a mod page here or forum and would like an update done to page's content, please send me a PM with the update.

Just FYI, all the bottom links (News| Forums| Downloads| IESDP| RSS| Links| Contact ) save for the News one lead to 404 errors.

Just FYI, all the bottom links (News| Forums| Downloads| IESDP| RSS| Links| Contact ) save for the News one lead to 404 errors.

Actually, the IESDP footer link on the current site is a 404, but bringing in the shiny will fix it.

Don't know if this is the place for this but 'What the hell..."

Is there going to be an Advanced Search option added in near future? Even if masked as customized Google query?

Upper right corner, standard search can be refocused using the small rectangle; clicking on the spyglass icon to the right with nothing in the search bar brings up advanced searching options.

Cool, just what I was looking for, thanx.

I originally looked in this Help section

http://forums.gibber...lp&do=01&HID=10

but didn't help.

Just now saw

http://forums.gibber...lp&do=01&HID=17

and although it describes the advance function, your instructions are much clearer.

Archived