Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:25 PM

it was working last night.

Screenshot 2016-04-20 21.00.02.png

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6065 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:39 AM

WHY a thumbnail ? Of this:

post-6776-0-29722300-1461213018.png

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.

Here's how to install all the stable mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games.

#3 Kish

Kish
  • Modders
  • 778 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:14 AM

I have no clue why one of the Renfelds apparently stopped existing in your game--did BG2EE just have a patch?--but:

If you go into your C:\Games\BeamDog\00783\ folder and open Setup-Oversight.tp2 in a text editor (Notepad will do), do a find for every line that has Renfield in it (make sure of the spelling), and add // to the start of each of those lines, that should let it install.

If anyone else has this problem, please let me know; if Renfield somehow got deleted from kimmuryiel's game alone this post is enough of a solution, but if the latest official EE patch removes him I'm going to need to release a new Oversight-for-EE version.

"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Miles Vorkosigan

"The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real."
--Aral Vorkosigan

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users