so? is there any progress?

Guest blade7

I too have been waiting a long time. Could you please release this mod in stages? Start with 1 stronghold working with 1 NPC. Then release updates as you add strongholds and/or NPCs.

I couldn't if I wanted to, I'm afraid. I'm not developing it modularly. In fact, in order to get more work done, I'm likely to switch to a different stronghold for a while now--before completing the Keep.

Guest whathuh
I couldn't if I wanted to, I'm afraid. I'm not developing it modularly. In fact, in order to get more work done, I'm likely to switch to a different stronghold for a while now--before completing the Keep.

Here's a bit of hope for you--the Keep is one of the longest strongholds, and almost everyone is a fighter.

Congrats! Really nice to see a mod in progress from way back finally get completed. Kudos for that.

Checking the Readme, am I right to assume that this component from another mod is already covered by NPC Strongholds?:

3) Modification of NPC`s and stronghold quests, so they can take place in chapter 4., 5. and 7., when you teleport e.g. from Brynlaw back to Athkatla.

http://forum.sigil.cz/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=740

If not (either at all or only partially --e.g. no for chapter X but yes for chapter Y), would they conflict if installed together/on top of each other?

Edited by Daulmakan