V13 issues

ScuD

Guest temujin.
Heya :p There's a small fix for SCSII regarding some of its scripts. Please have a look here. Thanks!

the original typo was:

!Dead("astSeenBy(Myself))")

your fix changes that to:

!StateCheck(Myself,STATE_REALLY_DEAD)

are you sure you didn't mean "!StateCheck(LastSeenBy(Myself),STATE_REALLY_DEAD)" ? :down:

Whats up.

Trying out SCSII for the first time and I'm really enjoying so far. Great work to everyone making it possible!

I have encountered one issue with the delay bonus merchants component. I decided shortly after completing chateau Irenicus that I didn't want to wait after all and tried uninstalling the component. The bonus merchants still weren't there.

I then reinstalled the component and completed 4 stronghold quests but still no bonus merchants.

Anyone ideas? At this point i'll take any workaround to get these merchants back in my game.

Thanks!

Guest Guest)Guest(Wolf

Not sure if anyone still responds on these forums but, I'm hoping so..

I seem to be encountering errors with the scsii v13 mod. The errors vary in that sometimes one is present and another is not, but theres always atleast 1 error. They list as, problems installing the Detectable spells component, Problems installing the fix to Mirror Image component, Problems installing the Faster Bears Component, Problem installing the Smarter mages 1 option where they get to cast some spells immediately at start of combat, and problems with the same for clerics.

Its not always the same error encountered each time, but theres always an error.

My install list went as: (and in this order)

Ascension

Bg2 Fixpack

Item Revisions (Main component only)

Spell Revisions

Spell Revisions Hotfix

Item Revisions Hotfix

Amber Npc Mod

Angelo Npc Mod

Haldamir Npc mod

Kivan and Daheira Npc Mod

Cross Mod Banter Pack

Sword and Fist (Monk remix Only)

Cirreks AI mod

And Rogue Rebalancing.

I encountered not a Single error in that list up untill scsII. I have Soa+Tob installed and fully patched (Not bg1 however). I read through the thread but it appears what worked for the others (installing the hotfix) hasnt for me...

I could Really use some help and it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any who help =)

Catching up late with all this:

- dw#grpin is (as far as I recall) actually a redundant script. In any case, it doesn't actually have a typo in it, because it's a search-and-replace block: it's matching an existing script (in ToB, I think) which does have the typo in. (I mostly do this a different way now - hence the redundancy.) I'd caution that blind search-and-replace is not a good idea on someone else's source code.

- bonus merchants: CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("DMWWBonusMerchantSpawn","GLOBAL",3) should do it.

- GuestWolf: if you're getting variable errors like that, then probably something has got corrupted. (Mod incompatibilities would lead to much more regular errors). I assume by now you've long since given up or reinstalled, though.

In the installer, the Increase Staying Power for Dragons and Standardise Dragon Immunities components are both named as the former, or at least I assume they are, and that I haven't accidentally installed the former component twice. The installer lets you install both, so presumably it is just a naming error.

In the installer, the Increase Staying Power for Dragons and Standardise Dragon Immunities components are both named as the former, or at least I assume they are, and that I haven't accidentally installed the former component twice. The installer lets you install both, so presumably it is just a naming error.

Fixed in v14 (I think)

Archived