Version 2 released

DavidW

Version 2 is now out, and (I hope!) corrects the embarassingly large number of glitches in version 1. I've tested through pretty much every major combination of paths and everything seems smooth (though this mod has been a learning experience to me in how hard it can be to debug nonlinear quests!)

Cheers on version 2, DavidW!

Wow... you are like the G3 Santa being just a tiny bit late... :(

And yes, I think I understand the coding issues that non-linearity can give, but isn't it worth the price? :-)

DavidW, just out of interest, does this mod affect the length of ToB in any way i.e. does it take any more or less time to play through?

It probably lengthens it very slightly, depending on the route you take: there's one new encounter that everyone has to do, some extra encounters which might replace or might add to existing ones, and some much-longer dialogs.

DavidW, just out of interest, does this mod affect the length of ToB in any way i.e. does it take any more or less time to play through?

It probably lengthens it very slightly, depending on the route you take: there's one new encounter that everyone has to do, some extra encounters which might replace or might add to existing ones, and some much-longer dialogs.

Thanks!

Hello David,

Can we hope a traified version in the next release, please? Or maybe, if you could put the .tra files in attachment, it would be great.

If this version turns out to be basically stable (so I can drop the "open beta" label), I'll try to tra-ify v3.

Two small things:

* Shouldn't this thread be pinned instead of the old one for v1's release?

* Wheels of Prophecy readme states that SCSII should be installed first ("it's fully compatible with my tactical mod, Sword Coast Stratagems II (SCSII), provided that SCSII is installed first"), but SCSII's readme states that it's WoP the one that should go first ("SCS II is fully compatible with my Throne of Bhaal content-enhancement mod, Wheels of Prophecy.Install SCS II after Wheels of Prophecy.")

Two small things:

* Shouldn't this thread be pinned instead of the old one for v1's release?

Yes; will do.

* Wheels of Prophecy readme states that SCSII should be installed first ("it's fully compatible with my tactical mod, Sword Coast Stratagems II (SCSII), provided that SCSII is installed first"), but SCSII's readme states that it's WoP the one that should go first ("SCS II is fully compatible with my Throne of Bhaal content-enhancement mod, Wheels of Prophecy.Install SCS II after Wheels of Prophecy.")

SCSII goes last. (It's a typo in the WoP readme which I forgot to fix)

This mod looks cool, and i want to use it, but I seem to be unable to find version 2. The links from the main page for this mod dl version 1. A link to version 2 would be cool, or an update to the link on the mods main page. Thanks :)

Archived