Tiny Suggestion for the next release

3 replies to this topic

#1 majortomsawyer

majortomsawyer

The chain smoking modder-wannabe

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 12:41 AM

This assumes there will be more releases. If not please kindly tell me to shut up.

I was thinking with the Divine Remix package out, it might be cool to change Faldor's alignment to Chaotic Neutral (or even Neutral Evil). That is the way Bioware wrote her actions in BG2 in my opinion.
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

<SimDing0> I think it's pretty evident that none of the people who dislike IA are real.

My website.

Shyhinworunto Chende NPC - In Progress

#2 Andyr

Andyr

HELLO EVERYBODY

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 4534 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:19 AM

Actually, it is something we'd thought of for Divine Remix itself (as well as a Shadow Druid kit for her); that way you could also see the change in Tutu. There's a component to make Jaheira Neutral Good, too. But if Kish wants to put it here, no harm done. :p
Since you're here, download G3 mods please...

Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

The most reliable way to get hold of me is via email (button when viewing my profile).

#3 majortomsawyer

majortomsawyer

The chain smoking modder-wannabe

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:53 AM

I would love to see that kit both in BG2 and TuTu. Always hated hwo she seemed a little "angry" in BG1, then appeared to have gone off the deep end in BG2.

I will say some of her lines in The BG1 NPC project help with the transition.
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

<SimDing0> I think it's pretty evident that none of the people who dislike IA are real.

My website.

Shyhinworunto Chende NPC - In Progress

#4 Kish

Kish
  • Modders
  • 786 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:02 AM

It's not going to be part of Oversight.
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Miles Vorkosigan

"The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real."
--Aral Vorkosigan

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users