[done] BGQE: New quests and extentions, beta version for testing!

If you let me help you debug this we might discover a bug in the mod I could fix.

Can you tell me what the variable "C#q13Brage_FakeMerchant" is at? (Either by cheat console of via NI - let me know if you are not familiar with either.)

Which is the line the merchant tells you that he doesn't want to speak to you, or does he just say nothing and the game tells "xxx has nothing to say to you"?

What game are you on, classic BGII or the enhanced edition?

OK, this dialogue state should be covered in theory.

In EE(T), to open the cheat console while playing the game, press Cntrl+space. Then type in: C:GetGlobal("C#q13Brage_FakeMerchant","GLOBAL")

It should give you the value the varaible is at.

Alternatively, you could send me a savegame to my usename at web.de and I'll have a look at it. In this case it would be helpful if you attach or post the content of your weidu.logs (both in case you also modded the BG:EE game the EET was built with).

Edited by jastey

Unfortunately, I don't see why the reply options do not show for you. I need to check whether this could be related to the BG:EE-> EET transformation of the newer mod content.

To help you for the quest, open the cheat console and type:

C:SetGlobal("C#q13Brage_FakeMerchant","GLOBAL",7)

What the merchant should have told you was:

~What?! How dare you... Ah, but I am wiser than to provoke such heavily armed people like you. Yes, I bought the potions from a travelling merchant I hardly know... but that doesn't make *me* a criminal! My potions aren't cursed, they're just, well, special. I don't know the man, I swear!~

and:

~Well, the only thing I can tell you is that he went to the black lotus tent last time he was here, but whether for his own joy or to look out for more buyers I can't tell.~

This is also the next hint how to proceed.

Ah, no that is alright. For reasons I do not know the dialogue of the merchant does not and will not fire for you, but you can pretend it did by setting the variable and letting your PC know what the merchant was supposed to say which I quoted above. ;)

With the variable at 7, the quest will now proceed, meaning you need to search the merchant of cursed items Borda inside/outside the lotus tent at Nashkel Carnival.