Yay!

Guest Rodent of Unusual Size

Umm... thanks :)

Real Life dosen't seem to get easier any time soon, but I think I've become a little bit better at organizing it, so I should be able to spend some more time on modding soon.

Expect a real progress report before the end of the week...

I can definately sympathize with you, real life can be a bear to organize, but it can be done!! :)

Your mod sounds wonderful, (HD has long been over-looked :) )and well worth the wait! My skills with mods are few. . . but I too offer my humble services or at the very least, words of encouragement! :) .

Celtic Rose

This mod has been in development, on and off, for about two years now, but I hear it can be done a whole lot quicker if you actually do something every now and then. I find it difficult to even comprehend the concept.

It's possible to start to wish that somebody would make a mod long before anybody actually does start to make it, however. That way you can get some extra waiting worked into the deal, if you feel like it.

Guest Shard (Moongaze)

I know the feeling. However, real life can be (*is*) a pain in the neck and delay progress significantly. Some periods may go well and quick, while others go slowly due to various reasons. To me, it doesn't really matter *when* a mod is released, as long as it's released eventually. :) And should a project "die", it's usually not without good reason.

This project isn't at any risk of "dying". It's been going a lot more slowly than I had hoped, and it's more than a little bit annoying to constantly have other things getting in the way, but that's the way these things work at times.

Don't jump out of any windows, OK?

Right now I've got a couple of other things that take a lot of time, and that I have to place higher up on my priority list, so it's a bit difficult to say exactly how long it's going to take before I can spend the time I need to spend on the mod.

Once I do get some continuous free time again, on the other hand, it shouldn't take long. Even now it's the constant interruptions (from my so called "real life", that is, not from people asking how the mod is going :) ) that are the real problem, not the lack of time as such.

Guest Noctalys

First off, I wish to say that I am impressed. When I played BG2, I never considered Haer 'Dalis to be a viable choice for a "real" romance because to me he exuded a "love 'em then leave 'em" attitude. However, after reading through a few of the threads, I realized that HD is actually a rich template for some serious character development and it looks as though you are giving the option of HD actually falling in love and staying with a character depending on the choices made by said character. At least, that's what I percieved. When I saw that, I decided right there that I would download the mod ASAP as soon as it was finished and give HD a chance. So huzzah for you! I pat you heartily on the back! :) *breakdances and falls over as she has twisted her ankle*

....Please excuse me....I seem to have failed my "charm and grace" saving throw..... *sob*

Archived