ERROR: Unix.Unix_error<3, "close", "">

nailsof6bit

First of all, download the latest version, you obviously do not have it. Look at the reason above.

Now, further, my recommendation is that you reinstall the game, and check that the Dialog.tlk is in the game directory, and also start the game without mods, as sometimes that can tweak the game setting so that mods work better ...

Ugh, so I kinda got it figured out. Ended up (once again) deleting everything, but this time I did the opposite of what you said and actually started installing the mods as admin BEFORE launching the game at all. Still had to fight a little bit with getting some of the mods to work, but eventually they all clicked. Fired up the game, and everything seems to be pretty good except that there is intense flickering whenever the camera pans. So if I hit "C" and center the camera over The Nameless One, whenever he walks there is terrible flickering. Tried changing resolutions but that didn't help.

Also, I don't know what you mean about my not having the latest version. I got it from here: http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=896

Also, I don't know what you mean about my not having the latest version.

Well, the log says you had the v23200 weidu.exe in use, but from my very request to an admin, the mod was re-uploaded with the v23700 attached to the file. So either the version is not the correct one, or you downloaded the mod the very first few days it first was updated to v3.06 and ... it will give you even more trouble with PST. Which should say something.

Archived