Clean and New EET/BWS Installation

Hi, im currently installing EET with a nr of mods including SCS and I have never gotten this error before:

Installing [initialise mod (all other components require this)] [v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility + kreso's Spell Revisions compatibility]
loading 1 tra file
loading 1 tra file
Appending to files ...
Creating 1 directory
Reading in data: spellcodes
ERROR Installing [initialise mod (all other components require this)], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall 3 files for [sTRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 1000.
Uninstalled 3 files for [sTRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2] component 1000.
ERROR: Failure("Edit_ITM cannot have an empty argument")
Detailed error information can be found in the file SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG . For help troubleshooting installation problems, go to the Sword Coast Stratagems forum at forums.gibberlings3.net.
Automatically Skipping [initialise mod (all other components require this)] because of error.
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing it?

Hi, im currently installing EET with a nr of mods including SCS and I have never gotten this error before:

Installing [initialise mod (all other components require this)] [v30 BWP fix + K4thos' EET compatibility + kreso's Spell Revisions compatibility]
loading 1 tra file
loading 1 tra file
Appending to files ...
Creating 1 directory
ERROR Installing [initialise mod (all other components require this)], rolling back to previous state
Detailed error information can be found in the file SETUP-STRATAGEMS.DEBUG . For help troubleshooting installation problems, go to the Sword Coast Stratagems forum at forums.gibberlings3.net.
Automatically Skipping [initialise mod (all other components require this)] because of error.

It is an SCS error that has been recently discovered and reported at SHS (sadly that forum is down at the moment). It should also have been reported to the SCS maintainers already.

loading 1 tra file
loading 1 tra file
Appending to files ...
Creating 1 directory

It is an SCS error that has been recently discovered and reported at SHS (sadly that forum is down at the moment). It should also have been reported to the SCS maintainers already.

Thanks for the quick reply. Since its a new error im guessing theres no fix for it yet so I guess ill have to wait a bit :)

Got SCS installed after it tossed up the same error again. It seems to get stuck on SCRLZZ.itm(Summon Cow) so I copied it from a mod backup folder and dropped it into the general override folder and hit R. Installed.

Did you have this file backed up somewhere? Is there someplace i can download the file?

You should be able to search through your BG2 files top right corner(if windows) and it'll show where abouts it is on your machine. I left the one in the Override folder alone.

That seemed to work, thanks for the help!

Just for research, do you have any of those mods installed?

- Might and Guile

- Iitem Revision

- Faith and Powers

- CDTweaks

- Refinements

- EET_Tweaks

If yes, which one is installed prior SCS?

You should be able to search through your BG2 files top right corner(if windows) and it'll show where abouts it is on your machine. I left the one in the Override folder alone.

- Might and Guile

- Iitem Revision

- Faith and Powers

- CDTweaks

- Refinements

- EET_Tweaks

If I understand my weidu logfile correctly, than the mod which is installed directly prior to SCS is refinements but I do have all of those mods installed and they are all installed prior to SCS.

- Might and Guile

- Iitem Revision

- Faith and Powers

- CDTweaks

- Refinements

- EET_Tweaks

If I understand my weidu logfile correctly, than the mod which is installed directly prior to SCS is refinements but I do have all of those mods installed and they are all installed prior to SCS.

Thank you for the help.

- Might and Guile

- Iitem Revision

- Faith and Powers

- CDTweaks

- Refinements

- EET_Tweaks

I had all of those and Refinements is the last installed before SCS.

All is fine until Refinement.

Refinement last changed June 18th.

Seems that the problem is either there or with SCS itself.

Not much more that can be done externally with these findings, I guess.

This topic was for EET/BWS and it seems to be clear the issue is not with them.

Archived