Neeshka Public Works (SPOILERS)

Dialogues Triggered From Existing Convos & Need Back-up Area Script and Placement
(WIP, Domi's going through all the triggers)
10_brelaina Starts nr_lt0007 global nr_lt0007 set to 1
10_moire Starts nr_lt0007 global nr_lt0007 set to 1
So, you like running errands for Captain Brelaina?
OR
So, you like running errands for Moire?
10_duncan Starts nr_lt0004 global nr_lt0004 set to 1
A tiefling, an elf and a dwarf walk into an inn... that drunkard in Highcliff was right, we sound like a joke.
So, an aasimar, a tiefling, an elf and a dwarf walk into an inn-- What?!
So, two tieflings walk into an inn with an elf and a dwarf-- What?!
10_informant_cw2 Starts nr_0010 global nr_lt0010 set to 1 -informant that betrayed Moire? Fihelis
10_informant_st Starts nr_0010 global nr_lt0010 set to 1 Fihelis
Nice bargaining, with this Fihelis man, <FirstName>!
12_cs_glade_center Starts nr_lt0000 global nr_lt0000 set to 1
Look, I am very grateful that you saved my tail from being tied in a sailor's knot, but don't watch my back all the time.
16_co_construct Starts nr_lt0014 global nr_lt0014 set to 1
Oh, my! Two succubus, and that's on top of githyanki swarming <i>everywhere</i>. Hmm, I don't know if I like killing them all that much, the gith-folk.
16_sh_house Sets P#nr_lt0015 to 1 - It might be a PID after that, definetly would love this to trigger in the Shandra's Famous Barn area
By Tymora, this farmer girl is a real piece of work! What did she have in that barn, gold-plated manure?!
... to be continued
Dialogues that Already Have Area Trigger

nr_lt0025 Triggers when leaving Five Flagons in Chapter 2

Hmm, this is starting to look a great deal like the last year. People running away, searching for heroes...

Dialogues that Are Not Coded Yet (Domi to code the texts. Please, suggest placements)
//#12 priests & glimpse of the past - reaction to Zhjaeve joining in//

N: Know this, know that... the scaly one needs a dictionary.

//22 nekkid driad

Whoa! Doesn't she get cold?

//26 khelgar king

N: Khelgar is now a... what?!

//LT# 28 gem mine -where are the gems?

//add a question for all ghosts once convo occurred:

I am wondering, my good man/woman, if anything of the bounty of old is left in this mine? That you won't mind giving away?

reply: All that we had was spent, all to defeat the cruel foes. You have my permission to reopen the mines once the world is delivered yet again from the menace we've created. It will make you rich, mercenary, I promise you.

//Neeshka: Well, I appreciate the effort even if we pulled out a dud.

N: All right, I see dust, ghosts and fancy lights. But where are the <i>gems</i>?!

//LT# 29 dragon hoard

N: Windfall! We are rich! Rich as dragons!

//30 light of heavens//

All right, that's not ye olde way to <i>hit</i> on a man.

//31 About lord Nasher and Neville and the palace, pc returns from his solo escapade.

Hello, stranger! See what happens when you leave me behind?

//32 lord of the castle tease, once killed shadow reaver and nevalle summoned you to ready your forces in A3

Lo and behold! Here passes Lord <FirstName> to gather his retainers and defend his keep!

//33 demons who know me - spooky. encourage or discourage to embrace blood

I know a demon when I see one, but I really don't <i>know</i> any demons. But they know me.

Spooky, isn’t it?

//34 I knew you came from a dismal place, swamp and all, but this is too much! A2, after neeshka's default comment about LP's. I assume we are back in the PC’s starting village

I knew you came from a dismal place, swamp and all… But this is too much!

//35 oh, shiny! pc's sword (put it away now, they are worth more in mint condition. will you steal it? only if things go sour. Moonblade like. No, dummy, it's a gythyanki silver sword.)

Neeshka: Oh, shiny!

//36 do you think katriona has hots for casavir - can't get love off my mind, want the whole world to be happy! (pc initiated, after sleeping together).

PC: Neeshka, my love, what's on your mind?

//37 betrayal, bishop's and lover's, pc initiated

PC1: Bishop's betrayal still stings.

etc

N37.17

//38 having fun in the dark places - pc initiated, that could be changed into N-initiated in the final dungeon

PC: The darker the place, the more I appreciate your brightness.

//#40 instead of default neeshka’s resist dialogue during the final battle. But voicing?

PC: Resist n, blah, blah, blah...

Neeshka: Resist what?

//turns to the baddies//

Surprise, dirt bags!

<FirstName>, there's not a bit of my body and heart that ain't loyal to you. Their cryptic whispers ricocheted off of me like dry beans off a wall.

Okay, here are all the dialogues:

12_cs_glade_center Starts nr_lt0000 global nr_lt0000 set to 1
Look, I am very grateful that you saved my tail from being tied in a sailor's knot, but don't watch my back all the time.
///unknown nr_lt0001, but is dependednt on global =1. Perhaps intended to trigger with no conditions applied and global added by mistake
So, why a harbour boy like you would, you know, travel all the way out here?
tor_new Starts nr_lt0002 global nr_lt0002 set to 1
Do people ask you for favors all the time? Just like that?
elder_mayne global nr_lt0003 set to 1
Alright, it's time for us to have a little talk.
10_duncan Starts nr_lt0004 global nr_lt0004 set to 1
A tiefling, an elf and a dwarf walk into an inn... that drunkard in Highcliff was right, we sound like a joke.
So, an aasimar, a tiefling, an elf and a dwarf walk into an inn-- What?!
So, two tieflings walk into an inn with an elf and a dwarf-- What?!
nr_lt0005 - a PC-initiated talk
{Ask Advice}Join the Watch, of course! Such an enviable job!
gl_qara Starts nr_lt0006 global nr_lt0006 set to 1
(fire genasi) I bet the fire-loving girl will be after our Mr. Inferno here.
Surprise, surprise! You found another nubile follower.
there is also 2 PC initiated options following this up, depending on responces in Qara's talk
10_brelaina Starts nr_lt0007 global nr_lt0007 set to 1
10_moire Starts nr_lt0007 global nr_lt0007 set to 1
So, you like running errands for Captain Brelaina?
OR
So, you like running errands for Moire?
gl_casavir Starts nr_lt0008 global nr_lt0008 set to 1
(paladin)One paladin is one too many, if you ask me. Why would we <i>ever</i> need two?
(not paladin) Anyway, why do we need this Casavir man? His sort is a royal pain in the behind!
//nr_lt0009 is a PC initiated talk.Available after visiting leldon
10_informant_cw2 Starts nr_0010 global nr_lt0010 set to 1 -informant that betrayed Moire? Fihelis
10_informant_st Starts nr_0010 global nr_lt0010 set to 1 Fihelis
Nice bargaining, with this Fihelis man, <FirstName>!
//nr_lt0011 is a PC initiated talk availble after visiting the Archives, relies on the nr_archive_visited global set to 1. Somwehere!
???? nr_lt0012 DO NOT KNOW!
For the amount of effort it took you to get to Blacklake, how do you like it?
//nr_lt0013 - PC initiated, available before Bishop is joined and Shandra kidnapped, it is about trecking the wildreness
16_co_construct Starts nr_lt0014 global nr_lt0014 set to 1
Oh, my! Two succubus, and that's on top of githyanki swarming <i>everywhere</i>. Hmm, I don't know if I like killing them all that much, the gith-folk.
//nr_lt0015 is player initiated. 16_sh_house Sets P#nr_in lt0015 to 1 but doesn't start dialogue. Global triggfering it in the condition of the gl was incorrect, so I amended it, but I would love an area trigger for it! It's about Shandra's barn.
//nr_lt0016 don't know. appears to occur after pc gets a story about his mother and the shard. Was it daeghun or duncan who tells him the truth?
Sheesh, did you pull a short straw or something?
//nr_lt0017 is player initiated, opens up when PC is in the posession of the vigil ring.
That was an unexpected twist, becoming a squire and a noble of Neverwinter. Politics, eh?
22_foundlog Starts nr_lt0018 global nr_lt0018 set to 1
Hey, now that's an interesting game!
//nr_lt0019 is plater initiated and opens up when player has Shandra's portrait in the inventory
//nr_lt0020 is player initiated and opens up for a guilty or not guilty Trial verdicts
//nr_lt0021 I do not know! Happens after PC or his champion defeats Lorne
The bigger they are, the harder they fall!
20_kyli Starts nr_lt0022 global nr_lt0022 set to 1
If this shadows' victims are all as dumb as this Lisbet girl, how come they were so tough to beat?
20_deorwin Starts nr_lt0023 global nr_lt0023 set to 1
Now that's true <i>golden</i> years! I want mine to be exactly like this.
//20_ophala has a build in interjection
//20_painter does not start a dialogue???
//3030 Khulmar for Khelgar the king?
//3031_cut_tholap_dead cutscene with a dead dragon
//3430_cs_enter 34_bBishopBetraysPC set to 1 if Bishop betrays PC

Archived